[TW] whose great idea was to send him to this show?

• I know he probably decided to go to the show himself, but the top child abuse/suicide was likely disclosed to him before hand.

He already did spoke about how people in the industry including PDs try to trigger him and get a reaction out of him. Taeyeon also said the same thing. She said people tried to exploit their grief.

I think there is a possibility of the same thing playing here.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Key is a grown adult man that I'm sure didn't go into this blind folded, or at least I hope he didn't. Idk how his management has been treating him as of late but if they care about him at all in any capacity they would have mentioned the theme of this show

The theme of the show is true crime but according to people who follow it this week's episode is definitely heavier than average or their usual.

I know he decides which shows to go on, my concern is if he was blind sided by the main topic.

As I said he and Taeyeon both expressed concern and outrage on how some PDs and shows host try to trigger them for shock factor.

• Oh well this is kind of concerning…

Yup

I hope the topic was fully disclosed to him before hand

• Is there something im missing. Does he and teayeon have some sort of history with child abuse or suicide?

yes, they both lost dear friends in the industry to suicide

• Not a type of show I'd want him to be part of, hopefully it's his own decision and he was informed beforehand about the details of this episode.

Oh well this is kind of concerning…

I think the topic was disclosed to him and he thinks its important for adults to watch this episode so they cant help children who are being abused.

So his choice, Im glad it turned out this way

• I'm confused, and probably ignorant, but could someone explain what the most beneficial outcome would be from putting Key and discussions of suicide in the same show? Like what's our silver lining here

I made an update

he decided to this himself, bc he wants to bring attention to child abuse and how adults can spot it and report it

He has always been very vocal and giving donations toward children welfare

so its ok

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!