[BTS CONTENT] This marks the first time where I wish BTS flops in a good way

• At least by kpop stans standards, because there should be no way in hell this should even past 100 units sold unless you volunteer in being scammed. Don't know if the company stans are finally coming around to what a loud minority have been saying since BE dropped but it's never too late. Because what the actual fuck are they doing charging us CONCERT PREMIUM TICKEKS for a brick of an album. This is the one time where I wish they flop graciously so they don't EVER try this shit again. And plus I thought Hybe said they weren't trying to be dependent on BTS and that they care about BTS saving the Earth like captain planet? Whatever happened to that? The math is not mathing.

• it's not the loud minority but the silent majority, who just quietly didn't buy the album.

this latest cashgrab is a damn disgrace. i don't wannt hear people saying don't complain if you're not going buy. if hybe have the nerve to release it, they can bear the drag. do stupid shit and you get call out.

• Jasmine, I missed your threads around here. How have you been?

At least by kpop stans standards, because there should be no way in hell this should even past 100 units sold unless you volunteer in being scammed. Don't know if the company stans are finally coming around to what a loud minority have been saying since BE dropped but it's never too late. Because what the actual fuck are they doing charging us CONCERT PREMIUM TICKEKS for a brick of an album. This is the one time where I wish they flop graciously so they don't EVER try this shit again. And plus I thought Hybe said they weren't trying to be dependent on BTS and that they care about BTS saving the Earth like captain planet? Whatever happened to that? The math is not mathing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!