YOUTUBE IS CONFIRMED DIVES???

• Huh, interesting! :/ Yeah, IDK. Maybe it was just for the aesthetic of the music video. Like I remember when people were speculating that the reoccurring colors for each member for the Crazy in Love album would become their actual official colors.

Oh, I see! Thanks. It's funny because I watched a few episodes of 1, 2, 3 IVE and I feel like I should know it by now. At least I had an idea and at least it was a raw representation of someone who's a fan but not a huge one what they think the age order is.

Yep, that outro is also my favorite part. They always had this "Grand" vibes with their outro mvs, and this time, it aided by their awesome fireworks.
    Lol, there is even a running jokes on twitter saying that WJSN's queendom money was used for the fireworks budget ^^^^

Yep, they have! But this one is by far is my favorite. Maybe one of my favorite music video outros in KPOP music videos!

LMAO, fr? :momo4: Man...XD :cryingr:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Huh, interesting! :/ Yeah, IDK. Maybe it was just for the aesthetic of the music video. Like I remember when people were speculating that the reoccurring colors for each member for the Crazy in Love album would become their actual official colors.

ah I see...

But I can see about color used in AL tho...
    Leeseo is the one that most fitted, since Yellow is the color of energy and happiness, and she is indeed full of energy and the happy maknae.

both Liz and Gaeul also kinda suited, since blue is chill color, it really suited with Gaeul's laid back personality.
    Whereas Liz is a brighter blue (cyan) because she is indeed a bright and expressive person.

but i'm not quite sure about Wonyoung, Yujin and Rei.

maybe red for Wonyoung describing her strong charisma? (also if I remember correctly, red is also her fav besides pink)

for Yujin and Rei tho, I think both are... swapped? lol idk ^^

maybe they are the only one that having it as a concept, since the Green used in the MV is leaning more towards to the "Cool" tone, and Rei in After Like is indeed exuding cool and chic vibes.
    And the same goes for Yujin(?)
    (funnily enough, Yujin is the one that likes Green, and Rei is the one who likes pink)

• Ah, yep! I agree. Even though I haven't watched enough 123 to know a lot of facts about them, I got to know their personalities a bit more which was indeed, really interesting. Leeseo definitely suited yellow, it was a good choice for her. And before I started watching the series, I also got the impression that she was shy or something being so young but she's pretty bright and talkative haha 😅

Oh yeah, I definitely see that for them! Liz and Gaeul's colors are pretty spot on as well. The dark blues kind of remind me of Gaeul's maturity...she's like a second leader and like a mother to her members and is a good unnie. I also think that light blue is good for Liz because it reminds me of her softness and shyness and that's also what I thought about most when thinking of the possible "stories" behind each of their colors in this music video, even if there might not even be a real reason other than aesthetics. It's a more peaceful, tame color. Not too bold, not too bright or loud but a color that's pleasing to the eyes. "Blue is also said to promote feelings of tranquility; light blue's gentle appearance means it is particularly likely to make that impression."

The only color I don't really see on a member from the music video was Yujin's pink. IDK, I feel like she would have either a cooler color or a bolder color even though I know she's pretty shy. Maybe purple would suit her a lot.

And sometimes personality isn't the only factor for choosing colors that suit idols. Visuals can sometimes play a big role in that too. So I'm actually thinking that Rei would be perfect with green, Leeseo having blue really suits her visuals but yellow is more her color personality-wise...I feel like pink would be a really great color for Wonyoung but red makes sense for her as well.

Haha, that's funny 😂 Actually reminds me of how Twice have their individual official colors that are well known to be true and Dahyun forgot Sana's favorite color because she got Sana's representative color (purple) mixed up with her favorite color (pink)

:cryingr:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• light blue's gentle appearance

Liz is indeed a gentle person!

Yujin's pink

another funny thing is, looks like the only one that people know the set's reference is Yujin only, since her pink color is for this

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!