Blackswan's one meal a day diet?

• Recently, BlackSwan members Leia and Judy went to get their nails done. The beautician posted her experience with the BlackSwan members along with some photos. The beautician said,

Judy and Leia

They said they were going to have sushi after this, I hope they enjoyed it. They are on a diet and have one meal a day. Being celebrities are difficult. They are skinny already. The friendship rings are so cute. Get along with each other.

After they left, I talked with the CEO on the phone. He asked me to do their nails monthly. It will be done glamorously for music videos or shooting, and neatly at other times. I'll see Leia again tomorrow.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKEhPgYMNqH/?igshid=5q2g0dlly4eb

• i wonder why idols with all the dieticians in the world, don't try to find a stable diet instead of going weird limits to lose weight then getting sick and stopping and yoyoing

Consulting a dietitian is expensive and some of the good healthy foods are expensive to buy and make. Most of the idols which have debuted probably won't have the financial resources (ie. they're still in debt) to consult a dietitian.

How many have the time to make or buy food? how many would rather just buy from restaurants which is much more convenient in SK. Most of the reality shows/behind the scenes of music shows all show them buying food they just don't have the time to do it themselves.

• Consulting a dietitian is expensive and some of the good healthy foods are expensive to buy and make. Most of the idols which have debuted probably won't have the financial resources (ie. they're still in debt) to consult a dietitian.

How many have the time to make or buy food? how many would rather just buy from restaurants which is much more convenient in SK. Most of the reality shows/behind the scenes of music shows all show them buying food they just don't have the time to do it themselves.

Actually good healthy foods are cheap, for example chicken, white cheese or eggs...

Some fishes are also cheap.

I have same opinion like dong-thefirst I will never get whole "we were dieting for 10 days/few weeks" in terms of starving themselves... Instead of eating proper well balanced meals. And then they just eat junk food during promotions and boom yoyo effect is there.

• Ah Mino used to do this kind of diet and only eat breakfast, it seems so restrictive and can't be healthy in the long run. I think the pressure of the industry to look a certain way and maintain a certain look can't be easy and it can distort people's perception of what's healthy. We already experience it in everyday life but it's amplified in an industry that's mostly about looks.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Actually good healthy foods are cheap, for example chicken, white cheese or eggs...

Some fishes are also cheap.

I have same opinion like dong-thefirst I will never get whole "we were dieting for 10 days/few weeks" in terms of starving themselves... Instead of eating proper well balanced meals. And then they just eat junk food during promotions and boom yoyo effect is there.

There's a lot of good healthy foods that are cheap - fish as well but here's the other thing, there is literally no GG idol who is fat! There is no GG idol who is Obsese! There is no GG idol who is overweight! There is no GG idol who is even slightly overweight! There are plenty of underweight, slightly underweight and average GG idols.

And then JYP says to Riria (Nizi Project) and Jihyo that they need to lose weight but guess what JYPE has an organic cafeteria - that makes it all better right?

• There's a lot of good healthy foods that are cheap - fish as well but here's the other thing, there is literally no GG idol who is fat! There is no GG idol who is Obsese! There is no GG idol who is overweight! There is no GG idol who is even slightly overweight! There are plenty of underweight, slightly underweight and average GG idols.

And then JYP says to Riria (Nizi Project) and Jihyo that they need to lose weight but guess what JYPE has an organic cafeteria - that makes it all better right?

weight, as per weight alone is kind of "old way" of thinking.

What's important are measurements because someone can weight 50kg and have fat on belly, hips etc.

and other person can weight 55kg be same weight but much more ripped/fit and just look better in photoshoots/camera etc.

• weight, as per weight alone is kind of "old way" of thinking.

What's important are measurements because someone can weight 50kg and have fat on belly, hips etc.

and other person can weight 55kg be same weight but much more ripped/fit and just look better in photoshoots/camera etc.

I completely agree so you prefer to body fat ratio method of calculating healthiness?

Unfortunately i don't remember who but it was either twice or blackpink who said that they had to weigh themselves each morning and there were like staff standing over them when they did it - I think it was Momo from Twice when she said she ate ice for a week

• There's a lot of good healthy foods that are cheap - fish as well but here's the other thing, there is literally no GG idol who is fat! There is no GG idol who is Obsese! There is no GG idol who is overweight! There is no GG idol who is even slightly overweight! There are plenty of underweight, slightly underweight and average GG idols.

I stopped watching the Nizi Project for that comment, I am still pissed at it tbh (ꐦ°꒫°)

The ice thing was Momo I think, but that was like way back, when the just started. That's what makes it dangerous though. They start at debut/pre-debut being told they have to be X-amount of weight (which like bartkun said is kind of outdated, you have to look at several things) and then they debut and they start getting all sorts of comments about their physical appearances. It can really harm the way they look at themselves and cause some long term issues. It's scary and sad to be honest.

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• I stopped watching the Nizi Project for that comment, I am still pissed at it tbh (ꐦ°꒫°)

The ice thing was Momo I think, but that was like way back, when the just started. That's what makes it dangerous though. They start at debut/pre-debut being told they have to be X-amount of weight (which like bartkun said is kind of outdated, you have to look at several things) and then they debut and they start getting all sorts of comments about their physical appearances. It can really harm the way they look at themselves and cause some long term issues. It's scary and sad to be honest.

And the really sad thing is that there is literally nothing that we kpop fans can do about it...this shit is just going to continue each generation each new trainee/debutee goes through the exact same shit

• weight, as per weight alone is kind of "old way" of thinking.

Exactly

It’s literally about your proportions

Also height matters a lot

A 50kg girl at 52 vs a 50kg girl at 5’7/5’8 are totally different things

The taller you are the more you need to weigh ... because BONES are dense and heavy vs fat and muscle, just because a girl is not 50kg at a tall height has nothing to do with her body fat in fact this is EXTREMELY underweight for that height

But I remember reading about companies not even taking height into consideration and that ALL girls need to be within a certain range

The fact they care so much about weight is literally so dumb, fat is the lightest piece of tissue we have in terms of weight, so they end up losing muscle weight also (a lot of kpop stars look like they would snap if a strong wind hit them honestly)

• It's called OMAD, a lot of people do it periodically as a way to incorporate fasting into their routine. Though the point of OMAD is to eat a rather large meal, which i doubt they are. I did OMAD for awhile (just a week or two), but i found the idea of eating one large meal challenging, so i went back to 18/6 fasts with the occasional 24+ hour fast now.

It's clearly a rather short term thing for these girls (judging by the way they talked about it) and not about establishing a lifestyle, so i wouldn't say it's being done in a healthy way. I also doubt they've consulted a doctor beforehand, so they're being unsafe in that way too.

• That's really interesting about BlackSwan members sticking to one meal a day. It must be tough maintaining such a strict diet, especially with their busy schedules. Celebrities often have unique routines to stay in shape, and it's not surprising they would go to such lengths. Speaking of routines and health, I recently came across an article about how some people opt to buy injectable & oral steroids online in the USA to enhance their physical appearance and performance. It’s always best to approach these methods with caution. If you're curious, there are various places that have steroids for sale, but it’s essential to do thorough research and consult a professional before considering such options.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!