Being "neutral" as group member could made other idol feel like you outcasting him?!

• This just came to my mind so I felt like it would be ok to just talk about this.

Imagine that you are a member Z of an idol group. There is member A which you easily like and your personalities fit well. There are also members B, C, D, E, F all of them different. Member D somehow can't have any proper conversation with you. You're clicking well with others. Through time you became neutral with D, luckily both of you also have some bigger or smaller CF's.

Then from D's perspective other members like to be around you, they seem to be more talkative and joking with you. So sometimes D is feeling outcasted or not that "liked by others", because D spend most time alone or with member E, and just sometimes member C joins them.

No bullying within group. Just some people growing apart through time or just not getting closer.

What's your take on this? Because in my opinion in this kind of situation if there would be one argument or some quarell it might get bad to the point "I don't feel like a member of a group".

But is it really Z's fault? Your fault?

Nope it ain't. It isn't anyones fault, but if someone should be blamed then... It rather should be D.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• that said, if i had to live with someone for years as a team, I as a person, no matter how introverted I am, would make an effort to make them feel comfortable and try to connect with them

its essential for good teamwork and it is what makes us human

• don't the agencies make em do team building exercises so they'd grow closer? every awful job i've had made us go through all that even if these companies knew that statistically, a lot of the employees would quit within half a year or something. it worked though. i did get closer to my coworkers. i'd imagine that given the financial risk these agencies take on the group that they'd make every effort to try and make the whole thing work

• Bruh as an adult you realize very fast especially at work that you won’t klick with everyone and some people get on your nerves BUT that someone feels so annoying that you actually have to go out of your way and ignore this person, is almost zero or not that often. Also when you get older, you deal differently with discussions and different views. Instead of trying to convince everyone you can respectfully or without getting personal tell your part of the story and listen to the other person. Or what I learned the most after growing up or working, you try not to get into discussions or rather escape away from them because let’s be honest they are often worse than the subject of conflict itself.

• well that's the thing with different perspectives right?

each person reacts to things differently...

Even in school somebody might ask to sit next to you but you just want to sit next to your bestie so you say no its reserved or something...to you that interaction is completely innocent - to that person who asked to sit next to you might be you ignoring them and in their opinion bullying or whatever...

• I think it’s important to cast people in a Group who already got a long as trainees. With BP for example, they were in different teams and worked with different trainees and they would end up arguing about line distribution or center positions. But if it was just the 4 of them everything worked smoothly, because they all knew what they were there for and wanted to reach their dream and it only works with good team work.

I think some agencies don’t really look at the team dynamics when they create a Group.

PS*

I also think it’s not a good idea to cast members in a group who had different goals from the beginning like, a solo career or they actually wanted to act, but to gain popularity decided to debut in a Group first.

Edited 2 times, last by SandyBee3 ().

• that's not bullying. it's just that not everyone can be friends or get close to anyone because of differences in personalities or you simply don't vibe well together. simple as that.

maybe in high school you get to choose who your friends are, but you cant choose your coworkers and it's sad but yes not everyone will become best buds. if you love your job or need it, you'd just have to put up with it.

• don't the agencies make em do team building exercises so they'd grow closer? every awful job i've had made us go through all that even if these companies knew that statistically, a lot of the employees would quit within half a year or something. it worked though. i did get closer to my coworkers. i'd imagine that given the financial risk these agencies take on the group that they'd make every effort to try and make the whole thing work

I heard about that. I also heard that idols take classes to learn how to act in public and in front of a camera. I don't think that changes much in this case but I agree with you.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• It's hard to get close with everyone, even if you live with them. If you have/had conflict with one of them it's even harder. Then you add the ultra competitive state of the korean entertainment industry, the bullying culture, the absolutely diabolic schedule they have and a constant pressure the company gives them (giving the money they spent back) and you have a perfect combination for something to explode.

Unfortunatly it happened many times, and even though we may never know what really happened, it destroyed many lives, careers and hopes of aspiring or current idols.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!