[theqoo] JAPANESE GIRL GROUP WITH DAEBAK RESPONSE FROM FOREIGNERS

• [theqoo] JAPANESE GIRL GROUP WITH DAEBAK RESPONSE FROM FOREIGNERS

bypannchoaAugust 16, 2022

Nowadays, they're idols who've been on Korean music shows a lot

They're from a Japanese company and all the members are Japanese

They're a Japanese girl group called XG

Their Youtube views are daebak

And all the comments are in English

AVvXsEgzv3qczmf8L6P6MFBaHJYG2oLX1xDm1vybJAWE_YyO4C-ITrekdn1CR7-EyymnE2d2nBeTUroUi7kWtPVL_3gCPzDWIWb3W-1ByyMNO1aPgk7BfD-7YoMNLomN45qJG068BUh6aXYRJIKtfqKuug4SdHLmPcrlHO-1NA-7VKRmMM4116qsz3FpTxNR=s16000

They also shoot their MVs KPOP style

(their MV director and staff were all Koreans)

AVvXsEh8IO5RL0ZDaa_NEJF7XMOu2TB4NmPV70KfP1HndEmXcjLqW1Y0RFbM1lWWFyDFMmnWlztGtkgdu8vMt1HFzEJY8jQZqFePcxxLp0i5tOCBXNOJRrt6gamfIWe_4xebRi4OEm5NlPAMHXOlBgQs7V24CKEyxlJ4sLvQ2ojz92jIrEH7pkD3EcmKbdAA=s16000

They even took pictures on their way to music shows

AVvXsEje_W5BJGJveuBJqamaIamGWPgyNH8CIiK0n5fqdm7ncjfA_b2s0n3WDJDaoUxlkf54Iyl7cXafJPk6fgzgGph9u5QsVdbx991XvwYLUqjsHLLFnscgxwmTlDcX36Pvsp4rLZsQqqU8ZDmNoqwVX13-thD9WtYHZNMIrBAbyHdvPlzDYgLtC0U5AS7C=s16000

AVvXsEjN1dSrQqfUx-RkKXu6NjWDE3oueSm6d76PHrYwhunxwWXOedtz1jng2YcHUr26MJnRYdNr3dj1rhQj6iGlbdUr3PYIbO0NhHUVuW4cD233LUqZRbOBQtge3pLf8dkz2v1FRnyplN6Fp8QxmDCe6WBHorH-S78UlLtyuy6nwJdapeNyeYAuFkxVyLWo=s16000

AVvXsEhzjCtyRPPdEGQIVIgPeJSJ6QJnUHfPofqZnOaCbpn7nEt36rD4-hOFJH8vpjnHNQjl6nawBKBjrtd0AfBgwUUSYDyGx09tnLx2tflgpPgZ4gFJ8LxEfxNsuUOFpVGTMUEJxL8wRKAE6eAhqTKxtStdgRIW-8_MZGX9RIswS5MbjVTaT4eYI6ZbZ9xg=s16000
    They went on all the Korean music shows

AVvXsEig75iguSNl7zCreu7gA_YFg4XaOWrH74_TsDwd0aZnqedH9lYvZ9QBLmIFPGVwEiRXjn1EfNvwbStj2j_STe_brlzehjQAohJv7t2jgrp_1Om_uJPACx8K_7q6_TJBtHK0hVVupn_OL4jEmjBv9SV0yKSzZGy4CuxVZQs8MwNIoF7jfnggwri4Heom=s16000

They also shoot dance choreography videos like KPOP idols

(Their choreographer is MayJ Lee, and Sienna Lalau who is famous for choreographing for BTS)

Their music style is so KPOP

(Their producer and composers are KPOP composer JAKOPS and Korean rappers Wutan and Hwanji)

They're good at both singing and dancing.

They've been receiving intense KPOP training in Korea for 5 years...

AVvXsEjPMQlR7AuZPrnKziPfkAftsl8DMkDk3Ryx4sTHLirSmYskrBKBroQhHsQ7rQyOCvA8qx8MmY1msbu1Lj-T6gl-PkNJNfuKgC9kwfT7YdUYRph1eUNeDjdxEo40jPEPkaLxc9TORB9aZWdyisb5zfO6e7kQ3HKi6hotUIHEsSV1d2xCZaIsudu92TVS=s16000

They also interact with fans on Weverse

Their unique trait

1. However, they're JPOP

"They're just using Korean producers, they're not KPOP"

https://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202207051734003&sec_id=540101&pt=nv

2. Their team name is XG and their concept is similar to BlackPink's

AVvXsEgPucbXYYEJE8HjjqXa2_P57hpgr2Ing7d1NqNkicsJ6op-qjlV28I82BSYCexGnUcEKGPGKqr0td6iEM1_mCcC2v4D_ctcdLTNJdGHViktcN06J_DT23YRObYMG23rmwJgMCumX1rBvzIACjciGEGmELSTKv0k30-fH-XAvO5ymTp_PIbpRiaLJIU0=s16000

They even had to clarify that they're not from YG

3. But somehow, they converse with each other in Korean

On June 2022, member Juria said that when the members talk to each other, they only do it in Korean

4. This is XG's reaction when fans asked whether they had role models

한국 팬이 롤모델을 묻자 일본 걸그룹 XG가 보인 반응
    #xg #일본반응 #일본 한국 음악방송에 출연하고 있는 XG가 7월 13일 한국 팬들과 미니 팬미팅을 했는데XG는 한국 팬들이 롤모델을 묻자 쉽사리 대답하지 못하는 모습을 보였습니다.원래 신인 그룹한테 롤모델을 묻는 건 존경하는 가수를 묻는 것인데뜬금없이 엄마가 롤모델이라고 하는가...
    www.youtube.com

(t/n: the captions said that they hesitated to answer and kept looking at each other when the question was asked. In the end, they said they have no role models)

5. The comments made by the chairman of XG

"It's a project that I produced together with Korean producers, but they're not part of a Korean label. All of XG members are Japanese. They're not KPOP, rather, they're more like the US. The Korean producers only 'participated'."

"Why should we lose to Korea? Japan can do it too"

"At first, there was a singer named BoA who came to Japan and she hit big in Japan first right?

This side (Japan) is losing, but we have prepared a team thoroughly with Korean producers this time"

AVvXsEjUsa4534oal0PuhDsA044LttV20tqGtcs_I25L-UJYnTcEz_ctZr-6ymQNQC5XyCbZHXhbnpIO0ahXttJxw7QKUJh1xskpPkjcdHlPxuNLVJkrHJHwRd60vyY2SQsvhpD6AAmPeaM1M8zEzU-3jYZScHiNHuVBaVln4s4C3EceshpKxllOJWy2Z_lU???

+ Its's the same company as Kep1er's Hikaru

original post: here

1. Their MV only has 20M views, is that considered daebak..?

2. Oh~ Good for them~ So they don't have to continue promoting in Korea anymore~ Just promote in Japan~

3. Why would they speak in Korean?

4. It's because lots of foreigners believe they're from YGㅎ... They're seriously trying to ride off KPOP's back

5. It's seriously my first time seeing them, where did they hit daebak?

6. Isn't the post kinda trying to put them down..? But it's true that they haven't hit daebak yetㅋㅋㅋ

7. Why are Japanese kids using Korean? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAre they trying to fool us?????

8. I'm just dumbfounded that they pretend to be from YG

9. As an idol stan, it's my first time hearing about them

10. They hit daebak....? Oh... For real, they look like K-dols

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I do love the irony of knetz getting mad at Japan for cribbing from kpop when kpop was cribbed from jpop. The "modern idol system" was just Lee Sooman taking Motown and Johnny & Associates and smushing them together.

• I do love the irony of knetz getting mad at Japan for cribbing from kpop when kpop was cribbed from jpop. The "modern idol system" was just Lee Sooman taking Motown and Johnny & Associates and smushing them together.

When at first I'm into kpop, I'm actually surprised that kpop trainee doesn't receive salary, instead they pay the company.

But indeed the difference is Jimusho trainees (called Johnny's jr) already working in multiples areas like acting, variety show, performing on the stage, etc even before they officially debut. Ig that's why they get paid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!