[theqoo] JAPANESE JOHNNYS IDOLS PERFORM ON AMERICA GOT TALENT

• [theqoo] JAPANESE JOHNNYS IDOLS PERFORM ON AMERICA GOT TALENT

bypannchoaJuly 13, 2022

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the Johnnys Jr. group who went to the US to study as transfer students (t/n: covered here)
    Apparently they got offered an apparition on this show because of their performance on World of Dance
    Their clothes and song are actually from some years ago

This was their dance competition video

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is their usual video they shoot with the dance they make (t/n: not sure if they make the choreography or someone does it for them)

Travis Japan

original post: here

1. Simon ajussi has became a lot more generous

2. I'm embarrassed for them watching that interview

3. Their skills are not bad but their "wit" is so cringe

4. I was curious and clicked but I couldn't finish it because of the cringe

5. Is their concept smiling brightly like fools?

6. I actually like those outfitsㅋㅋㅋI like shiny stuffㅋㅋ

7. What's up with those outfits... It's freaking countrified, do they really want to receive love as Japanese idols like that??? Wake up ㅠㅠ

8. Wow I'm getting a secondhand embarrassment for them...

9. This makes me realize there's a reason why KPOP is doing well

10. Is this really this year??? I thought they shot it 20 years ago

11. You can take the biggest flops from our country and unleash them there and it would be better..

12. You can tell how much the standards for America Got Talent have dropped... You're telling me they're filtering out the best of the best talents in America and came up with this?

13. It's seriously freaking countrified;;;;;; What to do;;;;;

14. Why do foreigners like Japan so much? I don't get it

15. At least they seem hard working...

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• K netz don't know shit. Those are Johnny's talents. Shining clothes are their signature. They also gave a good performance. + They managed to stand out with their personalities.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• K netz don't know shit. Those are Johnny's talents. Shining clothes are their signature. They also gave a good performance. + They managed to stand out with their personalities.

When INI and J01 dressed in fancy brand outfits, people accused them copying kpop. Flashy and glittery stage costumes is already Johnny's identity, but even each group has different style. Like sixtones with their dark concept

External Content youtu.be

And naniwa danshi with princely outfits

• When INI and J01 dressed in fancy brand outfits, people accused them copying kpop. Flashy and glittery stage costumes is already Johnny's identity, but even each group has different style. Like sixtones with their dark concept

And naniwa danshi with princely outfits

Right? It's so obvious they don't know anything about Johnny's. A Johnny's concert is nothing like the concert they know. It's almost like a Broadway show, which is Johnnys' concept anyway.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!