Blackpink's debut was one of the greatest in kpop of all time

• I know the anniversary was a bit ago, but this comeback makes me sentimental. In my opinion, Blackpink has one of the biggest and most successful debuts in Kpop history.

Blackpink: The Group That Deserves So Much Better | allkpop

Blackpink got Perfect All Kill 😃 | K-Pop Amino

BLACKPINK - '붐바야(BOOMBAYAH)' 0821 SBS Inkigayo : '휘파람(WHISTLE)' NO.1 OF  THE WEEK - YouTube

at that time blackpink was the fastest girl group to win in a music show after their debut

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

rj ᱬ's tweet -

BLACKPINK INFINITY on Twitter:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And some pre-debut videos:

BlinkTaglist

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Yup Yup whistle and boombaya caught the attention of a lot of international fans... plus BBHMM

everyone went crazy went they debuted. Jennie was the one who brought me to Blackpink but I must say when I saw Lisa I was shocked. She looked so great.

ENGSUB] BLACKPINK - Showcase Debut

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Blackpink's debut is my fav debut out of my ults.

• They were successful but actually NewJeans has the biggest debut of all time in Kpop.

Not a single group has managed to chart 3 songs from their debut album inside top 10 on Melon. Blackpink for sure did well, but me thinks NewJeans eclipsed them when Attention and Hype Boy took the top 2 spots of the charts (something Blackpink didn’t do until their 3rd comeback with DDDD & Forever Young).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!