Should men in their 20s 30s and 40s do dance covers to groups like IVE and NewJeans?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• He can dance if he wanna

He can leave his friends behind

Because if his friends don't dance

and if they don't dance

then they're no friends of mine

External Content www.youtube.com

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Lmao, that's a deep cut

• It's a dance cover. It's about the song and choreo, not the girls. They're not even in the same country. It's not impacting the girls in any way. Judging this is judgemental.

I'm not judging this thread, I was judging the way some men might perceive a bunch of cute little girls that is all. If grown men want to dance to them then go for their life.

• I think it's fair to be "judgy" when you are talking about a group where they are still basically children.

No it isn't. That's bullshit and you know it. This wouldn't have even been a question had it been adult women dancing to this song but since it is guys there's a problem? Get the fuck outa here with that sexist bullshit double standards.

Besides the entire i interaction is about the song the choreography and the music. Not the members. Where's that same energy when it's their obviously adult dance teachers, managers and idol friends doing it?

This type of shit is why people don't take fans seriously get out of that clown world shit 🤡🤡🤡🤡✋

• No it isn't. That's bullshit and you know it. This wouldn't have even been a question had it been adult women dancing to this song but since it is guys there's a problem? Get the fuck outa here with that sexist bullshit double standards.

Besides the entire i interaction is about the song the choreography and the music. Not the members. Where's that same energy when it's their obviously adult dance teachers, managers and idol friends doing it?

This type of shit is why people don't take fans seriously get out of that clown world shit 🤡🤡🤡🤡✋

It isn't bullshit actually. I happen to be looking at it from a moral point of view that a bunch of middle aged men looking at a bunch of little girls in skimpy outfits might not be looking at it from a musical point of view as long as that is all they are watching it for. I have just finished raising a teen daughter so I happen to know what I'm talking about and it isn't age appropriate in my opinion. I happen to be talking about 40 and up, but as I said, if they want to do that then fill their boots. You might find you are the clown. ^^

• It isn't bullshit actually. I happen to be looking at it from a moral point of view that a bunch of middle aged men looking at a bunch of little girls in skimpy outfits might not be looking at it from a musical point of view as long as that is all they are watching it for. I have just finished raising a teen daughter so I happen to know what I'm talking about and it isn't age appropriate in my opinion. I happen to be talking about 40 and up, but as I said, if they want to do that then fill their boots. You might find you are the clown. ^^

The cognitive bias is astronomical 🤡. Moral my ass. Funny how its not appropriate for a specific gender to not watch it but totally okay for another.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!