[enter-talk] NEWJEANS CONSUMMERS DEMOGRAPHICS

• [enter-talk] NEWJEANS CONSUMMERS DEMOGRAPHICS

bypannchoaJuly 29, 2022

AVvXsEh1mGGQYV5WQ9fFkT3SiUt1s0qasp1eyEpG6fI4JFyE9r2XAnWFDAy1MVWPCOh1_eVm1RmVZXqiL5ZMiK8oHA6wqpqvt3hWbe0HBHfBSmh4SU5hTYVEDrdyG3Lp_WwKnmGcRyJzJE07uZzgwKwEKaGQ3y6-1OOUztww7IOV-CcSb1rKaw13P43Rpr1f=s16000

Left: women

Right: Men

top down: teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s

post response:

[+28][-16]

original post: here

1. [+108, -7]

I can understand the comments.. Since when are 20s and 30s considered ajummas...? Why is it that we only consider someone popular with 'younger generation' when it's the teens purchasing?

2. [+97, -2]

PANN has way too many kids, so all those middle schoolers think like they're the protagonistsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+28, -0]

But to Hybe, those statistics are meaningless, they just want you to purchase through Weverse

4. [+11, -3]

NewJeans has a high teen concept, so you'd think that they'll be the most popular among teenagers, but in real life, it's people who are in their 20s and 30s who are longing for the times they didn't have who related to them the most ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Nowadays, there are other girl groups who dominate for teens

5. [+6, -2]

R*tardsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ive's biggest demographic is in their 40sㅋㅋㅋ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• 5. [+6, -2]

R*tardsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ive's biggest demographic is in their 40sㅋㅋㅋ

I dont get this comment? Why the insult? Ive's demographic is big in that age because a lot of parents are buying Ive's albums for their children.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• This is streaming or album buying?

album buying, none of their songs are out to stream yet( they will be out in august 1st)

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• With this logic we have to say for acts that have high % of teens have teens buying for themselves and their parents don’t buy for them.

• I doubt there would be too many 40's and certainly not 50 plusses like me as we would feel like pedo's. It's a bit uncomfortable to watch a group of girls who are younger than my own daughter. The youngest just 14, I don't feel right about that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!