Sulky Wonyoung being jealous/angry at Sunghoon was a highlight of todays MuBank haha

• that was so funny to see

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not related to them but I so hate the MC shippers. These idols can never ever freely communicate without someone shipping them or hating on them at any given time.

Soobin and Arin had the chemistry of two bricks and there are still people obsessed with thinking they're together.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Not related to them but I so hate the MC shippers. These idols can never ever freely communicate without someone shipping them or hating on them at any given time.

Soobin and Arin had the chemistry of two bricks and there are still people obsessed with thinking they're together.

actually it was the opposite

Akong MC really toned down their interactions due to some shitty comments of jealous fangirls who were saying that Arin was acting too lovey dovey with their oppa...

but yeah the only good thing about shipping is when you order kpop album and the delivery man comes with shipment to your door lol

No chemistry? Wut? Soorin are literally gonna be sending out wedding invitations in a few years.

• Man this is straight up not true 💀 like be annoyed all you want but this is fr your bias speaking

Spoken like a true delusional shipper. No bias about those two whatsoever. I'm talking about romantic chemistry in particular, fyi.

mKl7Ghm.png

• No chemistry? Wut? Soorin are literally gonna be sending out wedding invitations in a few years.

Y'all can say whatever you want but to me it just looks like two very friendly people/good friends that like each other playing it up for the camera.

mKl7Ghm.png

Woah woah woah, I agree with the fact that shipping is weird but to say that arin and soobin have the "chemistry of two bricks" is just unfair :fingerk:

I really liked their cute siblings vibes. And of course they gave us the iconic dolphin performance 🐬 🐬 🐬 🐬 🐬 🐬

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• Woah woah woah, I agree with the fact that shipping is weird but to say that arin and soobin have the "chemistry of two bricks" is just unfair :fingerk:

I really liked their cute siblings vibes. And of course they gave us the iconic dolphin performance 🐬 🐬 🐬 🐬 🐬 🐬

No, no, I clarified in my next reply that I was speaking about romantic chemistry and that they clearly like each other.

When you pass a certain age (Look, I'm close to 30), all this silly little shipping things are very much put into perspective. Real people shouldn't be shipped unless they're specifically out as a couple and I stand behind that. You can like their interactions and that's fine and even healthy, but I was talking about those shippers convinced those two are dating.

mKl7Ghm.png

"Chemistry of a brick"

Leave the annoying shipping aside, this is so untrue and quite a harsh description. Akong were really charming.

• I thought it was a cute interaction when I watched. They seem more comfortable then when they first started out as MC's. The MC's being relaxed and having fun and enjoying what they do makes the music shows more enjoyable to watch.

if only everything had subs.

• "Chemistry of a brick"

Leave the annoying shipping aside, this is so untrue and quite a harsh description. Akong were really charming.

For the third time in a row, I was talking about shipping so I meant ROMANTIC CHEMISTRY. I am just repeating myself at this point in this thread. Please read the follow up posts. Romantic chemistry. Like I said, it was clear they had a great friendship between them. At this point I'm just repeating myself and y'all farming akorns and making me farm akorns myself by repeating the same thing over and over again.

mKl7Ghm.png

• For the third time in a row, I was talking about shipping so I meant ROMANTIC CHEMISTRY. I am just repeating myself at this point in this thread. Please read the follow up posts. Romantic chemistry. Like I said, it was clear they had a great friendship between them. At this point I'm just repeating myself and y'all farming akorns and making me farm akorns myself by repeating the same thing over and over again.

Ik that you meant in a romantic way, but imo the term that you used was quite extreme. I agree that they seemed great friends and their personalities clicked with each other as co-workers so I wouldn't call it "chemistry of a brick".

• Ik that you meant in a romantic way, but imo the term that you used was quite extreme. I agree that they seemed great friends and their personalities clicked with each other as co-workers so I wouldn't call it "chemistry of a brick".

I think I've repeated myself enough. I'd understand if what I said was offensive, but I was using a form of exaggeration to get my point across at how ridiculous I found the extreme shipping. If it didn't come across as that, I think I clarified it later.

mKl7Ghm.png

• the thing wonyoung is hella tired here,she was in japan but going in korea faster for music bank and ive comeback.

She is still pro idol and learn the script faster.

Many people think wonyoung is great actress here,she will get Casted in kdrama or webdrama since she is really expressive

This is the first time,i like the scripts about wonyoung and sunghoon

They look comfortable together as mc

Your thread 's title is controversy tho lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!