Nayeon CF on Biotherm's Instagram

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• also these 2 that I was to lazy to make a thread for lol

Mix-Collage-02-Feb-2024-08-56-PM-7523.jpg

Edited once, last by fdblink ().

• also these 2 that I was to last to make a thread for lol

I didn't even see this. The search function is really shady sometimes because I searched to make sure I wasn't making a dupe thread, and the last thing that came up was from like a week ago. :pepecute:

Did you spell it biotherm as one word or bio therm where it was separate?

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I didn't even see this. The search function is really shady sometimes because I searched to make sure I wasn't making a dupe thread, and the last thing that came up was from like a week ago. :pepecute:

Did you spell it biotherm as one word or bio therm where it was separate?

I do a search as well but I would've searched for Nayeon as oppose to biotherm lol

• I do a search as well but I would've searched for Nayeon as oppose to biotherm lol

Well, Nayeon would have pulled up like tens of pages of unrelated information, so I try to be specific.

To balance out inconsistent searches, I also look at the amount of time since the information was announced and go back that many hours in pages. Unfortunately, sometimes I don't go back far enough.

• Well, Nayeon would have pulled up like tens of pages of unrelated information, so I try to be specific.

To balance out inconsistent searches, I also look at the amount of time since the information was announced and go back that many hours in pages. Unfortunately, sometimes I don't go back far enough.

Same, i usually don't bother posting anything over 24 hours old either

• Well, Nayeon would have pulled up like tens of pages of unrelated information, so I try to be specific.

ahhh but did you try searching for nayeon [search subject only]

because this is what it would have come up as :

https://forum.allkpop.com/suite/search-result/708428/?highlight=nayeon

• ahhh but did you try searching for nayeon [search subject only]

because this is what it would have come up as :

https://forum.allkpop.com/suit…/708428/?highlight=nayeon

Yes, I've tried doing it that way. Not this particular time, but in the past on other things, and I usually have to wade through pages and pages to find what I want, which is why I try to be specific.

• Yes, I've tried doing it that way. Not this particular time, but in the past on other things, and I usually have to wade through pages and pages to find what I want, which is why I try to be specific.

all good since generally if you want to post new content like CFs and stuff then that kinda of search should suffice especially if the new content is only within the last day or two...

• all good since generally if you want to post new content like CFs and stuff then that kinda of search should suffice especially if the new content is only within the last day or two...

Hasn't been experience, but thanks for the advice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!