Is it only me, or we can finally say that this is first rookie GG with concept/style inspired by (G)I-DLE?

• Don't bash me, I'm not comparing here quality of vocals, choreo etc.

just seeing some similarities, and even the way some phrases are accented in chorus

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “Is it only me, or we can finally said that this is first rookie GG with concept/style inspired by (G)I-DLE?” to “Is it only me, or we can finally say that this is first rookie GG with concept/style inspired by (G)I-DLE?”.
  • I don't know. Besides the theatricality of the performance, I don't hear many similarities.

I'm not even sure they're the first one to take inspiration from (G)I-DLE. I already saw some 'Lion' or 'Oh my god' bits in a couple of other groups' songs/MVs.

• I don't know. Besides the theatricality of the performance, I don't hear many similarities.

I'm not even sure they're the first one to take inspiration from (G)I-DLE. I already saw some 'Lion' or 'Oh my god' bits in a couple of other groups' songs/MVs.

it's definitely different because they have two rappers here, but seriously it seems like they have one good vocalist, one let's say solid, and it kind of sounds like a mix of Idle, Dreamcatcher, and 4Minute

• More like Dreamcatcher to me

I would say they are more similar to Dreamcatcher

the thing is Dreamcatcher has 5 vocalists

and Purple K!SS - My Heart Skip a Beat was more "Dreamcatchery" than this

• it’s really not similar to anything (g)i-dle....

in terms of concept it’s closer to dreamcatcher or even loona. and musically it’s not similar to any of those. there really is nothing to compare to idle except that idle have tried dark concepts before and pixy has a dark concept....

• The theatrics in their intro look like they took heavy inspiration from DC's intro.

7hytR1B.jpg EhjJqBr.jpg

[DREAMCATCHER * PIXY * (G)I-DLE * EVERGLOW * BILLLIE]

• The theatrics in their intro look like they took heavy inspiration from DC's intro.

I think that just proved my DC theory, in You and I JiU killed Yoohyeon )left her in the other dimension) on purpose Which is supported by the end of the dance being JiU grabbing Yoohyeon's neck

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!