Songs you wished had more streams & visibility?

• I could list like 50 songs in this thread lol. Songs that are underrated and have gotten slept on due to public's bad taste X(

Here are 3 of the top BG songs of 2020 that no one talks about smdh.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This masterpiece

I hate it when I say this song could be their breakthrough song, some of their fans here would be like " They are doing fine, keep your fake concern" like NO? I LITERALLY LOVE THIS SONG AND LET'S ACT LIKE MAJORITY OF THE SONGS WITH MOST DIGITAL POINTS IN GAON ARE NOT BALLADS

Anyways, I like this song, I think it defines the group and the group b'sides are far better than their tt

Check up TREASURE everyone

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• NCT’s We are Superhuman - no skips, great songs (Highway to Heaven, Superhuman, Fool, Jet Lag, Paper Plane).

A million NCT bsides.

A million EXO bsides.

Tune sampler beneath the cut.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!