JYPE is trash part (I lost count)

• Aren't they trying something new with this comeback? People complained before that they show too much to early. I think they'll start promotions 2 weeks before

• I wonder if it's because the contract renewals made Twice have a much more favorable profit proportion. They don't wanna spend excessive money on promotions since there's less to recoup.

Shitty either way

I thought it was because the more money spent the less it will go to the girls. It's probably revenue minus all the expenses and then divide the profits. I don't think the company cares about the proportion because no matter what they have it whole. While the girls divide it by nine. So it is much better deal for them to spend less.

Of course I base my theory on american popstars and that korean boygroup that sued their agency because they have no profit.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This person just said what I wanted to so I'll just leave this here.

I hate this "it is for fans" narrative ngl It is not a good attitude, I am worried about the song quality now.

• Surely the issue is less timing but more the content. If you have interesting enough content to put out I don't think starting a week or 3 weeks before a comeback matters.

Surely the issue is not many people care for that type of rollout as we are onto comeback 17, hence why it doesn't matter how they move the timetable around, fans still don't get hyped and feel the need to complain.

Seeing pictures of the members dressed in different concepts and then getting a album teaser and 2/3 MV teasers isn't going to be anymore interesting seeing it over 3 weeks versus 1 week in year 7.

• Surely the issue is less timing but more the content. If you have interesting enough content to put out I don't think starting a week or 3 weeks before a comeback matters.

Surely the issue is not many people care for that type of rollout as we are onto comeback 17, hence why it doesn't matter how they move the timetable around, fans still don't get hyped and feel the need to complain.

Seeing pictures of the members dressed in different concepts and then getting a album teaser and 2/3 MV teasers isn't going to be anymore interesting seeing it over 3 weeks versus 1 week in year 7.

I'd still give anything for these, most onces would agree ... but maybe it isn't fitting anymore since they came back to brighter concepts.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!