[theqoo] TWICE NAYEON'S ALBUM B-SIDE TRACK EARLY LISTEN "IM SNIPPET 2 - LOVE COUNTDOWN (FT. WONSTEIN)"

• [theqoo] TWICE NAYEON'S ALBUM B-SIDE TRACK EARLY LISTEN "IM SNIPPET 2 - LOVE COUNTDOWN (FT. WONSTEIN)"

bypannchoaJune 14, 2022
    AVvXsEgOpGmv99E3_uU5c3Ox6CPEUHcs5oHbMgrpn9wRuIlwayPpl_ClU1-t-Se67EDX6AlnHkKBVnl7Z6UXYElPozZfXR4iEfQ23bB8ahf2LUnHh5wnRKo_jYStuBk1zEpNsp7v3zm4TnbVpNPaJgef3GnjdbE0kCIgh0RT4eNFmstg0VyX4d4CrhaUkykc=s16000

(pic not included)

They released the 3rd track LOVE COUNTDOWN (Ft. Wonstein)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

+The 2nd track NO PROBLEM (ft. Felix of Stray Kids)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. Wow why are the songs so good?ㅠㅠ

2. Her voice suits Felix's voice

3. It's an English album...?

4. Why do I like this so much? It's my 20th time listening

5. It really has the daebak vibe... Why are the b-sides so good?

6. The first song is seriously so good.....?

7. Nayeon's voice color suits male featuring so well. I hope she'll keep releasing solos

8. Wow this is the best quality JYP solo I've ever seen

9. The 2nd song feels totally different, both songs are so goodㅠㅠ

10. The 2nd song made me realize that this was Stray Kids' voice

11. Ah I can tell they worked f*cking hard preparing for this which is even better

12. Nayeon suits male singers' voice. I hope she keeps releasing duets

13. It's freaking good. I'm looking forward to hearing Wonstein's voice

14. Wonstein's part is already so good??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. It's just a b-side track but it's already so goodㅠㅠ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Also noticed that the 2 tracks had a lot of English in them, which kind of surprised me since Nayeon is most beloved in Korea.

It's just JYPE chasing after western success even with solos. The track with Felix is penned by a British DJ songwriter so maybe that's why it has a lot of English.

All or Nothing, Happy Birthday To You, POP and Sunset will probably be all in Korean though with minimal English lyrics, I think.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!