Has SM announced any comeback after SNSD? Exols is Xiumin solo debut date confirmed?

• don't mind me

I'm just trying to sherlock kkb3 date

Most people guessed kbb or xiumin after snsd

So I'm wondering what's happening

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Weren't TVXQ supposed to make a KR comeback this year? It was announced during that SMTOWN concert on Year's Eve no?

Yeah but I don't think they talked about it after that at all

They did solos though

Is any NCT subunits announced in August or September?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is any NCT subunits announced in August or September?

Nothing official, but they registered albums for NCT 127 last weekish which means they will probably be up next in terms of major releases.

solo rumors in addition to Key and Xiumin are Seulgi and I believe I saw something about Suho saying he was working on another album.

• No official announcements yet, but people are speculating NCT 127 will comeback in September.

It's weird

SM has been rolling out albums weekly for most of the year but they got nothing confirmed for August and September yet

• It's weird

SM has been rolling out albums weekly for most of the year but they got nothing confirmed for August and September yet

Gotta cram it all in the last quarter so their profits looks good.

• Nothing official, but they registered albums for NCT 127 last weekish which means they will probably be up next in terms of major releases.

solo rumors in addition to Key and Xiumin are Seulgi and I believe I saw something about Suho saying he was working on another album.

Key is filming MV this weekend

I just hope not all of them get jammed at the same time

:pepe-onions:

• Gotta cram it all in the last quarter so their profits looks good.

True

for this quarter they got concerts so they are pushing comebacks

Fuck

dumb sm

• It's weird

I’m still of the belief that they’re planning to spring some big news at these SMTOWN concerts at the end of August and are being cagey with things until then. I think they’re going to launch something heading into them, announce or debut something there and move forward after them.

Unfortunately, it means they’re cramming the release window again at the end of the year. I get that they want to make their 4th quarter look great but they’re actually decreasing the money-making potential that extended promos can bring. The lavish promotional build around NCT 2020 Resonance allowed that album and the repackage to have legs deep into the next year, as well as providing a post-Resonance boost to all the releases that followed, most of which doubled their prior sales.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I feel like they have so many artists that need to comeback by the end of the year:

NCT 127

NCT 2022

Xiumin solo debut

Suho said he's working on more music

Key?

Taeyeon repackaged album?

RV said they are coming back with a lot more music

Seulgi solo debut?

aespa has a full album on the way

Honestly really curious when they are going to debut a non NCT boy group, Definitely not this year...

• No question marks on key

he is filming mv this weekend

• I’m still of the belief that they’re planning to spring some big news at these SMTOWN concerts at the end of August and are being cagey with things until then. I think they’re going to launch something heading into them, announce or debut something there and move forward after them.

Unfortunately, it means they’re cramming the release window again at the end of the year. I get that they want to make their 4th quarter look great but they’re actually decreasing the money-making potential that extended promos can bring. The lavish promotional build around NCT 2020 Resonance allowed that album and the repackage to have legs deep into the next year, as well as providing a post-Resonance boost to all the releases that followed, most of which doubled their prior sales.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!