HAPPY 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO HOPE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Best mixtape! It's really timeless, I can listen to it forever! Honestly can't wait to listen to Hoseok's music, his growth is massive, it would be such an experience to listen to his new music! I am gonna to collapse of course but I still need him to ruin my life ASAP!

Also FCKING HELL! I was peacefully doing my excersises and then checked youtube and found out that Hoseok dropped a fcking bomb.. Still can't beleive he really did it, really blessed us with full version of Blue Side.. Everyone have been whining about how short it is and how we need a full version for years and Hoseok really actually did give it to us...

• Also the range of styles, genres, vocal range and rap Hoseok can do is legit massive, there is really nothing he can't do, how tf he is so talented?

• Love this full version. :lover1:

Time for the second one. And Jungkook’s and Tae’s much anticipated mixtapes. And dare I say, maybe RM’s and Suga’s?

Now if only Jin and Jimin will give hints of their own mixtapes, I will be a very happy ARMY.

• I'm the only one hearing Jungkook here? :whatr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I'm the only one hearing Jungkook here? :whatr:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Naah, it is Hobi's excellent underrated vocals.

IMG_20210301_222003.jpg

• Hoseok's growth and way of thinking is smth else., he inspires so much with everything he does

There is smth so beautiful about him being so proud of his name and the path it gave him in his artistic career

In tears

Had no idea that Blue Side could be even more beautiful, I guess there is really nothing impossible for Jung Hoseok)

• Also poor Korean souls

• I am consistently blown away by Hoseok anyway but I cannot put into words how impressed I am by the full version of Blue Side.

I think it is so amazing to see how he has grown in all facets as a musician and composer and producer. The letter he published with this release is such a beautiful thing to read too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!