B-side that better than the tittle track

• Rosé: I like Gone better than Otg. I think the song fits her better and honestly, I just like it better than otg.

Lesserafim: Blue flame is much better as the title track than fearless for me. It suits them more and it's more catchy and replayable.

Enhypen: Fever than drunk dazed. The chorus of Fever is seriously superior to Drunk dazed's to me because I feel like there was more singing? What I mean is that in Fever their voices were clearer.

GFriend: Labyrinth than crossroads

Aespa: Illusion than Girls

There's more but I'm to lazy to type.

• I might get crucified for this but new rules is better than runaway and deserved to be title track, there I said it :siptear:

Also blue orangeade >>> crown

And if no rules wasn't in the same album as the masterpieces loser=lover and 0x1= lovesong, it would be a title track.

Honestly though, all the songs I mentioned are really great, it's txt's fault for having both quality title tracks and b-sides.

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• I like most of the b-sides on Diaharmony : Break Out more than Scared, but I'll pick Ayaya.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, PI > FP and Pretty Psycho > MemeM

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• This is way better than addicted.

External Content youtu.be

• Majors dancing in the starlight night way better than rain on me!

• Skyle Da Da Da > Fly up high

• Loona star > why not

• I have so many to name because Day6 B-sides are so good any of them can be a title track

I feel like this should have been a title track

Yes bitches, I Need Somebody is a B-side. Just listen to this and you will be like wtf why wasn't this a title track?

• PREACH! Emo sad bois day6 will forever be superior :yesr:

I also think strawberry cake by xdinary heroes should have been the tt rather than test me, but both are equally good

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• PREACH! Emo sad bois day6 will forever be superior :yesr:

I also think strawberry cake by xdinary heroes should have been the tt rather than test me, but both are equally good

Speaking about Xdinary Heroes, honestly I think any of them could do well as a title track. Just come up with an MV and concept that fits and any track is amazing enough to be a title track.

Doesn't even need to be GP friendly since they flopping anyways so no need to worry about pleasing the public

:pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-clown-gear::pepe-clown-gear:

• This is way better than addicted.

it’s not a bside tho, it’s a tt. That album had double tt.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I could’ve sworn we just had this for a topic so I’ll say the same thing..

Action Figure is waaay better than Kick Back

To add something new..OK is a better fit for current music than Let’s Play Ball (plus a tighter, less messy song).

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!