I AM SO FCKIN PROUD OF J-HOPE

• Not only was he the first BTS member to release his solo album.. but he was brave enough to go on such as LARGE stage as his first official solo performance.

The way he performed.... you would never know that it was his first performance as a solo artist. THe way he performed... the energy of both im and the crowd was insane.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS....

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

His discography is amazing and so amazingly versatile. WITH BOTH JITB AND Hope world on top of JUST Dance and CNS....

the variety during his set was INSANEEEE

THIS MOMENT WILL FOREVER BE MY FAVORITE MOMENT OF THE NIGHT

Its just so pure and you can see the realization and relief hitting him that people are there FOR HIM AND FOR HIM ALONE!!!

PEOPLE SCREAMING HIS LYRICS BACK AT HIM... either from a 3 year old mixtape or his 2 week debut album....

I just want to give him a giant hug and tell him how fcking proud i am of him for everything!!!!!!!!!!

HOBIIIII YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

• Well, yeah, that's why ppl've been telling for ages that Hoseok is the best performer ever) Hoseok was ready to go soloist ever since MAMA and I am very serious about it. Honestly speaking he was miles ahead of anyone else in industry even back then and he has been constantly improving in every area since then too, so now he is just unreachable. And on top of that, as you correctly said, he has versatile discography so he can fullfill his concert so beautifully and with such variety.

Hoseok's solo debut (even with all hybe fckery) was honestly the best thing ever. It was everything I imagined, hoped for and wanted but even so much more better in every possible level! I was so occupied by him and his music, I was so fulfilled with all that that I didn't even have basically any tiny piece of attention left to almost everything else hobby-wise. Honestly don't even remember any releases in latest years being so fcking good in every possible way that I was just so into it. Even today early in the morning watching hobipalooza I was so damn caught in it that I didn't even write any single comment or tweet and it's while just watching him online, gosh, can't even imagine the feelings while watching Hoseok performing live..

Also finally we got proper CNS live! All these it was worth the wait! Hoseok and Becky really has such an amazing chemistry and it shined even brighter while performing live! I wonder where they tried to perform it before, cause Becky said that they wanted to do it before or tried to arrange live performance together but didn't managed to do so.

Hoseok is so insanely talented! God really took his time creating this man cause he really has it all. He is so damn gifted that he can choose to showcase just one side of his multiple talents and still be the absolute winner. Like, rap? Unmatched flow and delivery, no one has a flow like him, he is legit dancing the beat and his pen game is top-notch and critically acclaimed. Musicmaking and production? Hold my beer, let's cohesively mix 5 genres in one song. Vocals? Stable af live, low tembre, high pitch, head vocals, vibratto - you name it. Dance? lol do I need even comment about dance?..

Hoseok really has that Superstar power written all over him, I just really really hope he will be allowed to shine

Basically this

And this

And this

And this

No one is doing it like Hoseok, just no one.

Tbh I feel like no matter how much I praise Hoseok it still won't be enough to express of how much proud, respect, gratitude and so many more feelings I have for him as an artist lol So gonna end here but it's really like 5%

Now let's wait for Hoseok's collab cause it's definitely somewhere on the way as a follow up and considering that Hoseok said that Jack In The Box was needed also as a build-up for upcoming release so it won't be like "huh?..." I wouldn't be even surprise if Hobi will drop smth with Marilyn Manson lol

• Hobi is incredibly brave! Very very few people would have the guts to perform outside of their group in front of a crowd of locals from another country that speaks another language. But despite the whole thing being such a dark process for him like he stated on vlive, he absolutely destroyed that stage and put his entire heart and soul into it! Those in attendance seeing him for the first time saw what a true performer is like 🎉

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!