[theqoo] TAYLOR SWIFT'S CO2 EMISSION LEVEL ft. DICAPRIO

• [theqoo] TAYLOR SWIFT'S CO2 EMISSION LEVEL ft. DICAPRIO

bypannchoaJuly 30, 2022
    AVvXsEiIp9NiijEwubLH9TeHKJ812jOGHlO1eXuXD4xwDxF1205b1EJ9me-1pJQXHyhHsPgcallsuddkUw-enxwq5KflqjBP3JBDWw5HBYA77iLNZUqFQpICk7vZz3QYs8_NpqZbtydLsXU_LPYYuYRoZKElXNrH2I3MI8v3D18JOZFn7H24TChnnIjQJFrU=s16000

There were 150K likes on that post

In one year,
    Korea's per capita carbon dioxide emissions are 12 to 13 tons
    And 5.5 tons per person in the United Kingdom

AVvXsEiI4TufjgPUzN7_d5khVQw0GlehIvf9R_Fl0ljGAk2uU-YxOmqsuKCzNNpq9VAynE9NXOv-lZRmVovVjj_wnZY4b1G_OpMxeLCQtr-GbMlQznKlbfMegvY5YCBAEq1-bPJD7iC1BotVdpPVqkY2N_N-cK3QvSIo4BPu8HRxPmOia8UxKdKNip-yPe99=s16000

Meanwhile Taylor is emitting 8.2K tons (in half a year)

I'm more shocked that this isn't a controversy

original post: here

1. It was said that 15 hours after this article was up, she took another private jet in NY...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Private jets are extremely bad for the environment. The way she can compare to those countries' figures is even more shocking

3. F*ck I thought it was because of her tours or something

4. How did people even calculate the CO2 emission that Taylor makes? Do they know how much CO2 comes out every time she does X distance with her private jet?

5. F*ckers like her and DiCaprio should just stand an entire day under the sun when the weather is at its hottest f*ck

6. I just hope they disappear from the Earth

7. Seriously the American environmental groups should go wherever Taylor goes and hold a protest. Stuff like that should honestly be regulated as crimes

8. Sigh it's crazy hot outside and here I am trying to not open the AC to reduce disposable products, meanwhile they're there burning up all the small efforts we're making. She's such a disappointment. I hope she reflects, but I bet she won't do it. Can she at least pretend to reflect!!!

9. Some people have never taken a plane their entire life and there they are living their lives ruining the environment

10. I know she wants to go meet her boyfriend, but can they just make him live in the US on a quarterly basis?

[theqoo] DICAPRIO'S DOUBLE STANDARDS THAT TAYLOR SWIFT CAN'T EVEN RIVAL AGAINST

InbornCharmingFlea

DiCaprio, also known as the UN Peace Ambassador, protects wildlife, global warming, indigenous rights and renewable energies.

He has made various campaigns to support energy economy and donation activities are part of his fundamentals.

'Water Planet', 'Global Warning', 'The 11th Hour', 'Before The Flood', he planned and produced those documentaries on various platforms to raise awareness about the seriousness of climate change to people around the world.

AVvXsEjJ79oZTmbXSmqjrVd1G4qgju5b_14PQlB0re56SXPtBMlmJGiOSroApkrRc5vo1uNQBHstqTfYmCSeYB8UcgqSex5UxHfv3xYxB7XG7F8N4BUbmr6JEgI7mS5j0_R9s9ZMNrH2CnbpFB1ZlWFhcA5j8-Wuw0WpWGDDzZTe1CvGEWzqAGVSmJ0Grr8E=s16000

“Climate change is real. It is happening right now. It’s the most urgent threat facing our entire species and we need to work collectively together and stop procrastinating.”
    - 88th Academy Awards, DiCaprio's speech

AVvXsEhb2nv7btbv5ygeSGriyhW57J6FcLk24jMRGEEq41H7Zdv2cqsJq8AjErYELXJFKTEBZnqoHWhKIOGDeedgOfRtomSQ942O39jERS5GWt2SNf7e5PR816JmVv8hUwOwvJX5kqObe0ZQh82jXrmkt3mXxVaZcIQgFlKqmLlRz40BNeLXPWU-kX-nbtMh=s16000
    "Making ‘The Revenant’ was about man’s relationship to the natural world, the world that we collectively felt in 2015 as the hottest year in reported history [...] Climate change is real. It is happening right now. It’s the most urgent threat facing our entire species and we need to work collectively together and stop procrastinating"

AVvXsEh4blXb6aniXnyChQLslTXa7Iq1og6ndoU1XY_xZWnSsVPQkaxw7Rn6X9xFsCnqueVAhia_oCBe7yzYagjcwdJtnFWytYTrC_2kJG21eEdFKgnIHqZ-dZJYcrXBR5z6gYde4CImMcBBeZ1_xZeRToXWvg6HelNQrsgvw59acD7q-DR5Gb1s2Chh-p0K=s16000
    Q: Aside from being an actor, what do you do as an environmentalist?
    A: This year, I will be very active regarding the environment. I recently met with the Prime Minister of Thailand and asked for ivory imports to be eliminated. Because African elephants' horns are being used and elephants are killed through ivory imports.

Leonardo DiCaprio, an actor and also an environmentalist by profession.

He is also famous for donating a lot and making a lot of of documentaries about environmental protection, and frequently giving 'warnings signs' about environmental pollution at various awards ceremonies.

AVvXsEjXjtgIRi3ZyvDSBdCf6rhg2mQCibC-QrBeF-Exp42e7l-0EUcItccyyBqlx6cVNzAAm8xqJeAVQFWd3z8_yuWbV0TAv7bg0_2R3gA1ho2uTCcwMrQeOecdMxzbQulZOtJEa2ZumJQenINU2YpNNjPwKWCENwk1niUH9oLoer56mB8a2Ir8x1S81U9O=s16000

Leo's hobby: travelling on luxurious yachtsㅋ

AVvXsEjE-pH4nvqFcfXFDSet3hgfGqj5cJmsGYv5RG73gIQ5gqhMUNI_fNjGyn9sgJdLoKBsx43T08Cx7R78zpH0XXKxVY3HmsAAaSWXWEcoDLm-rQyO3CIPUKomBp2GHCCU-SnX58f_b4rQX6ye2hvqMqiKNZOZauSVtDWwXJMTDeCCo6giVHzlj7gI-7M_=s16000

AVvXsEiC9pfkdAkY74emB2mzq1_zRJX7IpFXhrOJ64t_5dNxxWAERt2-oRSztx3BqQrXOhtezAgKV3B2MBKm87x3hc7MnqG5fg1wp8Eb7hzsExQ4OrgBcggPD5yalJ9tn_ucwryKPKe5Rxqw0GvG_HkzeAbpqUf1yjtoVDL1NR28rrtHZxZaHX6PWTIj2tXy=s16000

Leo and his girlfriend sailed on a luxurious yacht just to watch the World Cup..

AVvXsEid19HOKPZhQ2Ttnwiu0AV8wnL6hWAmBMjgdM-W3aOsMMkZ8tT2IAN6iPAE6N8IyOdMF_nnuvz9AvM30LW5Ghxx6fWN7-P3Drpo4Dx0ckGNuwqOohzP_7cpHhzY2DIzkZJt_w8PjDAhu8hwjOBaFj6ljxKsSGVYyctVC7hum0HzScRog5RowmBZGvmS=s16000

AVvXsEg6k6f_QhABxmjtnNuuW9YZs8IMc6ZZezu_hR8rcd2nXj-0ystsPVHnCKIQ4qzSRANJ6rz5yHn7LuijskCM87r_DEnvy66-uRuTgrxpmvSsNuTN5fzOdkayoIdhwNVmGAhIJkdgh1O22PFwNy2RRaeQMK2VbSPoBVpJpngwyqXaioqVpFoHSUoNBGbG=s16000

AVvXsEgwIlS6BDdxq6hUL39HZ7-5Abro-NwTmeJCp4PK5TVfA-DTYVBFHEjNEIbIoY9rN81rwdpMwwbBWgeSmbfQTNebOOCOyvBP8CzdAnEjx8NiYHX71oLtkYTEIuVamUh_aeYc5oJLKo51PWj2SpVQlU76rccKg0pUGpIL80TFwVJM_KcmWupu1A7eKGfg=s16000

It's hard to even collect all the pictures of him playing on the yacht;

Yachts emit as much Co2 as airplanes and are one of the main culprits in marine pollution.

Leo showed his double standard when he traveled on a yacht a few days after participating in an environmental charity.

AVvXsEjHoFuP7u4k4bk2ceRCI6VmiVqJMcqr_mDl2_rFJH7xhMa-9v262BSzBPnPE_XXbCeySZs7UJFU85j8qiipGD3YO1ihtScL5P97FOIKGgm_xonh6KGTVDhoWxxOfoQH5fYQektD6dHKPQ6XtxIrUmcj4tfJH6U2T0_akCGHmkc9SQKfctI9uvQ9pNUG=s16000
    "DiCaprio, insist on taking a 22 y'o on a 'private jet' date'

AVvXsEisI-vnqOmGOaqSKvE6kS-eLB6Wu2Bux33BxlJDsBUI_cxTg38s2IX4t6Tlm8OeopZadGabv_DkXxeAmmW_VeKqh91TUb7IxdnYIGbMuo8nMcvclFko-dL_jZgB09gbC01R0KK1MiZaqLT5arnIph9Us10wYFeWqBjZj-UVQxU4RK-qyud96HSTKg1y=s16000

And of course, he also flies in private jetsㅋ

The same person who made several documentaries about protecting the environment
    is the same one moving around using yachts and private jets and having fun. It's just hilarious..

original post: here

1. A f*cking hypocrite

2. At this rate, why did he shoot 'Don't Look Up' he's a f*cking hypocrite

3. What's good for the environment and pretending to be an environmentalist when your actions don't match with your mouth? You can't set a good example. At least people who pretend to be nice try to match their actions to their words and will at least contribute something good to the world

4. They're all the same... The rich and wealthy won't be the ones doing it themselves, but they will promote to the common people to save more..

5. If you're not going to put your heart into it, should've just not opened your mouth in the first place

6. So the reason why he cannot date anyone above 25 years old is because he cannot match their intellectual abilities

7. I don't even care if he starts dating girls under 20 years old, but the fact that he's all talks about environment then goes around on a yacht is just nonsenseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Does he not know how polluting boats are...

8. I've always hated him

9. If only he knew how much I'm trying to cut everyday for the environment, when all we're asking is for him to cut on his luxury. For real this will be his real impact on reducing CO2 in the environment

10. What do the world's billionaires do that their carbon emissions per capita is of 300 million, 100 million, or 800 million tons like this? And 64% of the carbon emissions per capita are caused by yachts.
    The carbon emission (yellow) from the luxury yacht they ride is much higher than the combined (red) of private jets, automobile helicopters, etc.
    It sure is strange to see people who will never be able to own a private yacht, let alone a luxury yacht for the rest of their lives, shield the celebrities for riding luxury yachts for the entertainment of the upper class.

AVvXsEhPIvEyxtr413-Y8tqW3p3B-i1_F8eCiY9c61xnu90VFWXSMdai7QYWxg2yvY7FUoTjHZN-fbt7L6uxyfF3o9vRwShPkHdPnpiPzxLfHJCcvgSYY4ZGofk7wq5TVCOZX8iZ3cgXG8DF4Q19jrcKcs5-Xu2ZH5Jdon7VqpB_BWERF8MuZxP_HJYAZfP5=s16000

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I mean, they won’t be the ones who have to face the brunt of the effects of global warming so they won’t care about actually worsening the problem at all. Might as well pay some lip service about how they actually care so much in order to gain some clout. Meanwhile it’s the poorest sections of asia and africa and the american continent who will be able to enjoy being baked in this weather with no means to escape it unlike these billionaire celebrities. Don’t you just love existing in a world where the actions of 1% of people affect the lives of the 99% just bc they can, it warms my heart 😍

• Pretty much all celebrities are hypocrites about stuff like this. A lot of them are generally just out of touch and only play up to charities like these for good press. Like every single time Leo is the news for switching out his girlfriends, there will be something about how he made some appearance for Greenpeace. It's just to pivot.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!