Whats the oldest Korean song you know? How did you find it?

• I know this one from 1980

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Because of this

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

discovered it from Dream High

amazing voice

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Oldest song I have on my playlist for kpop (I think)

Found being a running man fan ofc

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• I don't know how old the song is exactly but Father by Insooni might be the oldest I know.

External Content youtu.be

I got to know it through the cover with Seungyoon and Jinwoo

• Remembered this bad boy

Only know due to the StayC connection

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• External Content www.youtube.com

discovered it from Dream High

amazing voice

Woah I really like this song actually!

I don't know how old the song is exactly but Father by Insooni might be the oldest I know.

I got to know it through the cover with Seungyoon and Jinwoo

Her voice has so much power! 8|

• External Content youtu.be

i have heard this group was popular in usa, its a song from their first album

its 1959 song tho

• it's probably another one, since 've heard IU'S A Flower Bookmark albums. But this one from 1993 was the first one that popped my mind

thanks to rosé :pepe-puddle:

• External Content youtu.be

It's from 1997 I believe and Spotify actually recommended me this song

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!