Finding You A Stray Kids Song

• Hello! I think this will be fun to do, especially for non-Stays. Start off by telling me what kind of music you like, whether it be ballads, slow songs, love songs, happy songs, R&B, hip hop, pop and so on. Next, though this is optional, you can provide me with some K-Pop songs you absolutely love. This is so I can get a feel for your music taste and what types of songs you like. Once I think I have a rough idea, I'll quote you and link a song from them (it can be a pre-debut one, a solo/sub-unit one, in English, Korean or Japanese, old or new, officially released or not). Feel free and let me know how good or bad and I did and what you liked or disliked about the song I picked if you'd like. If you want me to try again after giving me the additional feedback, I will, but only if you want me to.

So, why am I doing this? A few reasons actually. One, I love akorns. Two, I like Stray Kids, especially their music. Three, they have a really diverse discography and I have a theory that I want to test that there is a Stray Kids song out there for almost everyone. Four, I just want to have an excuse to talk more about one of my favorite K-Pop discographies. I think that about covers it. Oh, and I'll try and go in the order you comment in. First come, first serve. Be respectful and have a great day/night!

• I absolutely love this song by them.

Anymore like that from them? It's practically the only song I've listened to from them.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I absolutely love this song by them.

Anymore like that from them? It's practically the only song I've listened to from them.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Taste! It's such a good song.

On my way to find one right now! Is this one close enough?

External Content www.youtube.com

• Taste! It's such a good song.

On my way to find one right now! Is this one close enough?

Oh I like that one too! Gives me a PENTAGON Shine vibe. I like boy group song like that.

• Do they have any songs about heartbreak or songs about loneliness? I don't know much about them... but they are great performers and I remember being impressed with their MAMA performance some years ago :o

YES! They certainly do. In fact, Han has a solo song that deals with loneliness and depression and his struggles with them.

There's also this song they have on loneliness literally called Lonely St.

I think Changbin also has a song that touches on that subject too.

As for heartbreak songs, they have a ton, but I'll recommend Winter Falls:

Fairytale:

And Ex:

Enjoy! It's okay, I'd be more than happy to tell you all about them anytime. They really are, and I love that about them. I know that is probably a ton of songs, but how did I do?

• give me their best ballad

You can't do this to me, they have so many good ones! Well, if you like ballads, how about this one?

• These are good, thank you so much! I listened to all of them :pepelove1: I am pleasantly surprised :o I think because I have only heard their more upbeat songs, so had no clue they made songs like these...

No problem! I'm so glad you ended up liking them. They certainly have many upbeat songs, but they also have slower and sadder ones too. As I always say, they really do have a diverse discography.

• Kinda late to this but:

I know some Skz songs but not all their bsides.

In general, for K-Pop I like songs with a Hip-hop vibe but also dreamy ones (and "hyunjin wrote the lyrics!" "No Chan wrote them!" songs) hehe if you know you know ;-)

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• I really like Miroh of them already, so no need to rec that :)

Other Kpop songs I like: lots of BTS, but especially Blood Sweat Tears, Euphoria, also like Jimin's Like Crazy.

Love Eung Eung from Apink.

Dun Dun Dance from OMG

Fancy from Twice

And lots more but these are just some examples.

Very fun idea for a thread. Am looking forward to your recs.

• flowerteapetal they gone they banned they cannot recommend!

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• flowerteapetal they gone they banned they cannot recommend!

Do you want to hear something really REALLY dumb?

I actually went looking for a song title:

"they gone they banned they cannot recommend!"

:peperain:

it just rhymed so nicely.

So I get it now. Didn't expect it though. They have lots of posts and seemed nice?

Also, only now realizing how old this thread is :pepefacepalm:

• Wow and I thought this user was inactive, I was used to seeing her on Stray kids threads :/

I wonder if user missbehave is around havent seen her either? How do you tell if someone is banned vs just inactive?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!