Whats your 'emotional song trinity' for your bias group?

• We need some girl group stans in here :hey-bee: It's all guys right now!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Thanks for the suggestions! I will have to check them out!

• this trio was a killer

But, since she has too many, i will name a few more:

Edited once, last by jjjkkm ().

The last one is my favorite, so pretty! POLARIS would be so good for an OST in my opinion! <3

• The last one is my favorite, so pretty! POLARIS would be so good for an OST in my opinion! <3

Aww because you like it, you might like this also :)

• Those are nice! This one too! :uwu-party-bee:

• Aww because you like it, you might like this also :)

This one is very my style! <3 I love the part at 0:40 so much for some reason. I looked up the live too and their live vocals are so pretty too! :uwu-party-bee:

• This one is very my style! <3 I love the part at 0:40 so much for some reason. I looked up the live too and their live vocals are so pretty too! :uwu-party-bee:

Anyone and everyone will buff up their favs but really Dreamcatchers live vocals are really good. Glad you like it, DC do have a few more slow and delicate tracks including a couple of slow Ballard solos if you want me to share?

• Those are nice! This one too! :uwu-party-bee:

Cactus is a hard sell for me haha. It's actually one I don't normally listen to..... (Better keep it quite or my own fandom will get me)

;-)

• Anyone and everyone will buff up their favs but really Dreamcatchers live vocals are really good. Glad you like it, DC do have a few more slow and delicate tracks including a couple of slow Ballard solos if you want me to share?

They are, their live vocals sound like the album version! And yes, I would like to hear more. I like the magical feeling this song has!

• They are, their live vocals sound like the album version! And yes, I would like to hear more. I like the magical feeling this song has!

So ill give you a couple of solos hoping that you look into DC's disco :)

taste :lighter-pepe:

• taste :lighter-pepe:

• So ill give you a couple of solos hoping that you look into DC's disco :)

The first one is just magical! And the second one is also for me! :check-bee: I would like to check out more from them. Is there an album you suggest I start with or picking a random one is fine?

• Yes! IU is the queen of emotional songs! :uwu-party-bee:

• The first one is just magical! And the second one is also for me! :check-bee: I would like to check out more from them. Is there an album you suggest I start with or picking a random one is fine?

So my suggestions would be either of their full albums

Dystopia: The Tree of Language - 2020

Apocalypse: Save Us - 2022

They both have a full mix of styles including the traditional DC title track sound

If you're looking for some cool videos they have a few "special clip" videos that are very good also.

for example :)

• The Truth Untold

Your Eyes Tell

Still with you

• Thank you! I will check out the albums when I work out later!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!