[instiz] "EVERYTHING WAS A LIE".... IRENE, NEWS OF APPEARING IN A REALITY SHOW -> EDITOR WHO GOT ABUSED BY HER IS STILL CLAIMING "2NDARY ASSAULT"

• [instiz] "EVERYTHING WAS A LIE".... IRENE, NEWS OF APPEARING IN A REALITY SHOW -> EDITOR WHO GOT ABUSED BY HER IS STILL CLAIMING "2NDARY ASSAULT"

bypannchoaJuly 28, 2022

While Red Velvet's Irene (real name Bae Joo-hyun), who caused a controversy over the abuse of the staff, announced her appearance in a travel reality with her staffs, a second round of assault is being detected against the editor who first exposed the power abuse controversy

On the 25th, OTT seezn (Season) announced, "Seezn (season) original 'Irene's Work & Holiday' will be released on August 4th."
    AVvXsEiP-Mp9w80Pe3MtG9eT9RFfMHP29kj72toyEBPLonpDJV-4LzASf6vsrmIZk8zG4GEZTKHUVgdg2-uY4JegzJ1AEEiVV5RPjTPLyLyagQZbqDRH6f8ZkX3GgDvUhlaE9OkhrTI5uJW4-HNVtVJ954xRUc2L4be1YjJiuKfohmIKFCmBlSd7mBtx83hU=s16000

(...)

Along with this, some netizens started writing posts concerned about secondary assault on the victim, saying, "Irene's power trip scandal was exposed systematically."

Victim A, who had previously exposed that she had been abused by Irene, complained of the pain of the second assault several times.

At the time of the spread of Irene's scandal, Mrs. A warned on SNS, "If you are a sincere fan, please stop crossing the line."

In January of last year, she said, "Please don't bother me," and said, "I'm saying this for her, and this is my last request."

However, in December of last year, Mrs. A again warned against malicious commenters, "I can't go on like this any more. I've gathered evidences all over the places and will be preparing for a lawsuit starting next week."

Currently, Mrs. A has closed existing Instagram account due to continued malicious comments.

original post: here

1. SM and Irene have lost their shame

2. Having the fans committing secondary assaults wasn't enough so the company is butting in too

3. I honestly don't understand why they must do this show...

4. Ugh

5. The public aren't fools~

6. Just why are they doing this show?

7. No but another site doing secondary assault on that editor had a thousand upvotes. I was shocked...

8. Whether it's the person who planned this show, the people who decide to appear on this show or Irene, they are all secondary assaulters. Just how can they think of using an issue with a clear victim to wash the image of the assaulter?

9. They should just let this issue die down and promote quietlyㅋㅋㅋ

10. Just don't do it... just why?

11. Honestly speaking, if I was the victim, I would've revealed the recordingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that victim is way too kind...

12. They are bringing out the staffs to clear her image

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• This is why fans should be careful when “defending” their idol (read: hating on the victim). If they had left the staff member alone this incident would have been over by now but instead it’s escalating and will continue to hurt Irene’s reputation.

I feel bad for both the staff member and Irene. Imagine having your career ruined because your fans are “protecting” you.

• This is why fans should be careful when “defending” their idol (read: hating on the victim). If they had left the staff member alone this incident would have been over by now but instead it’s escalating and will continue to hurt Irene’s reputation.

I feel bad for both the staff member and Irene. Imagine having your career ruined because your fans are “protecting” you.

Her career getting ruined is completely her fault, if she hadnt went on a power trip none of this would have happened. Its actually impressive how well she managed to ruin everything for herself, she went from being one of the biggest "it girls" in kpop with all her brand deals and her reputation as the visual to having nothing but red velvet :pepefacepalm:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Her career getting ruined is completely her fault, if she hadnt went on a power trip none of this would have happened. Its actually impressive how well she managed to ruin everything for herself, she went from being one of the biggest "it girls" in kpop with all her brand deals and her reputation as the visual to having nothing but red velvet :pepefacepalm:

Her power trip hurt her career but didn’t ruin it. The staff member forgave her after the apology and given a bit of time it would have faded into the past.

Her fans not letting it go and acting out makes it impossible for Irene to leave it behind her.

The incident wasn’t so bad Irene’s whole career deserves to be ruined by it, the victim didn’t seem to think so either but Irene’s fans are forcing her hand.

• maybe in the formative years of reality tv this would've worked. However, nowadays reality is widely known to be heavily edited like traditional shows. Also, people watch reality tv for the trash drama. Idk how this is going to help

• :pepe-shame:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!