Reminder to everyone to stay safe on akp

• i know sometimes we get comfortable with users, and think hey this will be fine, but don't ever share your personal info, or other sites that openly show personal information.

internet safety is something that's soo important and i cannot stress enough, especially minors. you might think you're smart and know what you're doing, but most of the time that's not the case. y'all have to be careful. don't share birth names, addresses, and other sensitive information to identify yourself. seriously, im begging you.

lastly, if someone makes you uncomfortable, tell staff, or an adult user on here that you can trust with this to make sure they let someone know accordingly. it can be scary, or embarrassing, but its so much better than letting it happen to more users.

this forum is a good place if everyone works together to make it one.

i love all of you guys. everyone please take care of yourselves, and don't be afraid to reach out to me <3

EDIT:

also, you don't owe your kindness to anyone one here, this is a forum where no one knows each other. don't force yourself to get along with someone beyond your comfort zone, and don't feel bad to block people when you need to for your own peace of mind. there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

• I second this! If anyone needs someone to reach out to confidentially because they feel concerned about things on this site, please feel free to reach out. I'm not a mod, but I am an adult who gives very little Fs when it comes to saying what I gotta say. :pepe-toast:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• If you ever feel like you can't approach a mod on your own, find another user you trust and ask if they will be willing to join you in a DM with a mod for support. :pepelove1:

• :pepelove1:

• I'm smart enough not to give out personal information anyway and never have anywhere online as I'm secretive, but the younger users may not be as wise and need to remember that they can be preyed upon or scammed so yes please be on your guard.

• yes this is also very true!

• and another thing...

be careful of posting one's own spotify playlist or something

I've seen a few people post them which contains details of their real name so be careful of that!!!!

• my playlist is so good but I’m not posting it bc my Spotify name is my first name……..y’all are missing out though.

you can just post the names of the songs no without posting the list itself????

I don't have spotify so I'm unfamiliar with it's usage

• yeah…..it’s so weird and creepy. why would anyone want your phone number……

not just that but moreso that someone managed to get a hold of one's number...

I mean I've seen some strong friendships develop here that turn into real life friends (not me per se but others) but finding it then DMing it to her is wow!!!!

btw if anybody needs to reach me it's

1800 KWANGYA

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!