I honestly worried for my future

• I live in Europe and the country I live in has politicians who are getting more racist as time goes on ,and I am immigrant. I am afraid that they are going to make racist laws to try to get rid of us

• to be honest i feel like our society is regressing

we have more and more politicians who are racist, homophobic etc...

when it should be the contrary because our society is suppose to evolve during all these years and i thought we were getting better with laws for equal mariage, and giving the right to homosexual couple to adopt

but lately i really feel that we are going back in time

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• to be honest i feel like our society is regressing

we have more and more politicians who are racist, homophobic etc...

when it should be the contrary because our society is suppose to evolve during all these years and i thought we were getting better with laws for equal mariage, and giving the right to homosexual couple to adopt

but lately i really feel that we are going back in time

I agree with everything you said

Honestly dont understand why we are going backwards

• humans cant live in peace

we are animals

we're not designed to not have worries

if everyone's happy, a section people will stir shit up just for fun and to exercise power

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Denmark

I remember that VICE News and ABC covered some stories from your country about immigration law being much more strict now

I think the same is happening in Sweden

one particular thing which kind of stick to my mind is that there are some elderly, mostly male immigrants who came from middle-east, and then thing they are kings of Denmark/Sweden and try to force people into the laws that they know, which is freaking wrong, so blame is in both sides I guess, because when you came to some place you should be the one adapting to it, and it's laws, and not otherwise.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• apply for citizenship right away if you don't have it yet

There are humanitarian law organizations that will help you for free.

The two most important factor are to show that you know the language and countries system and that you are a productive member of society. You should either be in university or have a full time job. If you are on welfare or social assistance, then your case is harder but I think there are still ways if you don't have a criminal history.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• apply for citizenship right away if you don't have it yet

There are humanitarian law organizations that will help you for free.

The two most important factor are to show that you know the language and countries system and that you are a productive member of society. You should either be in university or have a full time job. If you are on welfare or social assistance, then your case is harder but I think there are still ways if you don't have a criminal history.

I have danish passport but unfortunately I dropped out school because I consider myself really dumb.

• I have danish passport but unfortunately I dropped out school because I consider myself really dumb.

??? how can you have a danish passport but not a danish citizen?

I'm obviously not familiar with Danish laws but don't you need to be a citizen to get a passport?

• ??? how can you have a danish passport but not a danish citizen?

I'm obviously not familiar with Danish laws but don't you need to be a citizen to get a passport?

I am citzen as I pass the test to become a danish citizen

• I am citzen as I pass the test to become a danish citizen

then if you are already a citizen then how can they "get rid of you"

unless you're saying they are enacting laws designed to discriminate against people of your ethnicity/race?

• I have danish passport but unfortunately I dropped out school because I consider myself really dumb.

They can't deport you if you are already a citizen

• then if you are already a citizen then how can they "get rid of you"

unless you're saying they are enacting laws designed to discriminate against people of your ethnicity/race?

My country passed this bill where they deport even citizens on big charges like treason or terrorism

• is it passed into law yet?

Yup

they used it to stop people who went to fight for isis from coming back to country

They also hauled ass of 4 guys who were planning a bombing but got caught before they did the ignition

• Yup

they used it to stop people who went to fight for isis from coming back to country

They also hauled ass of 4 guys who were planning a bombing but got caught before they did the ignition

can i ask where you are from lulu? (if you want to answer)

• can i ask where you are from lulu? (if you want to answer)

hmm I can dm it to u not out in public lol

someone got doxxed here ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!