Jin doesnt give himself enough credit

• The people who are not his fans that refuse to give him an ounce of it for his hard work do not matter

How HE feels about himself matters

and he does not give himself enough credit

JIN makes people FEEL something when he opens his mouth

and this goes for every single song that he sings

Idk how many times his songs have made me tear up

well before I even knew what he was singing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wish I could be that little birdie in his ears telling him everyday that he has a voice that can move people

giving him that motivation

but for now I will wait on his solo album no matter how long it takes

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• I love Jin solo songs, esp Tonight, and Tonight still my fav from his solo

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love Jin solo songs, esp Tonight, and Tonight still my fav from his solo

External Content youtu.be

That song brought a tear to my eye too

MOON was faster paced and it still got me emotional

External Content www.youtube.com

I dont even like ballads that much

Well more like I am very picky about the ones I listen to

That's because I hate the feeling of boredom and slow songs tend to bore me easily

So the ballad has to make me feel something

This man is special ;(

Glad he chose singing ;(

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• He is :pleading:

Can't count how many times I cried for Epiphany too

• JIN literally doesn't have ONE song that can be described anything less than "good". All his songs are good to great to exceptional. And the fact is that the focal point of all his songs is always his voice. I have watched 'Epiphany' live and let me tell you this man sounds extraordinary live. Underappreciated honestly.

• My other bias - it's true that Jin's voice is very unique and lovely. I haven't found another male vocalist with his vocal tone/color/sound! His humble and introvert nature really does allow many people to overlook him but not worry - I think many ARMY acknowledges what a secret treasure he is!

Moon and Abyss also rank as my top BTS songs while Epiphany was one of my early BTS favorite songs. The demo on Disc 3 was also incredible. I'm a sucker for ballads and his voice, so I'm with you OP - I'll be waiting for his album no matter how long it takes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!