BTS TALK ABOUT THE CREATIVE PROCESS...

• I became a BTS fan after listening to Jin's Epiphany, I mean, kpop was new to me & I don't understand a word of korean, but he made me cry like a baby, so I don't understand where he gets that "I'm not good at emotion" nonsense. He really shouldn't speak about himself like that, it's not humble, it's unhealthy. I'm a bit worried for him tbh. JK did his best with him, he's such a smart young man, I love his maturity, looking forward to his mixtape. Jimin impressed me a lot too, great personality, no nonsense, very self-assured, I like that. RM is king, tho, God bless him.

• I became a BTS fan after listening to Jin's Epiphany, I mean, kpop was new to me & I don't understand a word of korean, but he made me cry like a baby, so I don't understand where he gets that "I'm not good at emotion" nonsense. He really shouldn't speak about himself like that, it's not humble, it's unhealthy. I'm a bit worried for him tbh. JK did his best with him, he's such a smart young man, I love his maturity, looking forward to his mixtape. Jimin impressed me a lot too, great personality, no nonsense, very self-assured, I like that. RM is king, tho, God bless him.

Jin really seems to doubt himself a lot. I hope that changes in the future!

A lot of bts seem to have varying degrees of esteem issues which isnt helped by the huge pressure their high spot in kpop puts on them, the best thing we can do is support them and praise their talents, and hopefully they will lose those fears/worries in time - loved your post btw :borahae:

• Jin really seems to doubt himself a lot. I hope that changes in the future!

I would think he just doesn't want to brag, but after he said he was unwell, I'm worried for him. I don't want to stick my nose in his personal life, but I wish him well and hope he gets better.

• A lot of bts seem to have varying degrees of esteem issues which isnt helped by the huge pressure their high spot in kpop puts on them, the best thing we can do is support them and praise their talents, and hopefully they will lose those fears/worries in time - loved your post btw :borahae:

Thank you 💜 You're so so right. I mentioned JK & Jimin because I know how bad it was for them before, and seeing them so self-assured made me super proud, they came a long way. Bangtan, fighting!

• i only watched jin, yoongi and tae's interviews, need to catch up with the rest.

i was so angry and sad when said that. dude, you own ballads, someone who lacks emotion could never do that. epiphany and awake are one of my fave solo songs. he's talking nonsense.

Hobi does that mean we can anticapte HW2!!!

Namjoon is usually in charge of lyrcis tho, there isnt an album released that he doesnt have credits on at least half the songs - and that includes other members solo songs as well

i thought it was pretty much established namjoon write most of the lyrics? Others often participate and ofc rap line writes their own lyrics but namjoon does most of the work

we've finally got confirmation from tae that he doesn't write lyrics in english. some armys really thought that a person who barely speaks a language is able to write in it.

• That was so good, very insightful and in-depth. I loved hearing about their different approaches and processes to making music. And I really enjoyed the different dynamics the interviews presented. You could tell Jimin and RM could have sat there and talked for hours. Some parts I found hilarious were Yoongi talking about the steps he follows when making a song and RM very respectfully saying yes that's very logical...and not what I do at all. Jimin telling RM his interviewer was inexperienced and saying it was their youngest RM going JK, but then Jimin saying Our actual youngest and immediately RM saying ah, Seokjin. And of course all of Jimin and Jin being a mess. Very nice. I really appreciated the time they took to do this.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

Edited once, last by MIRACOLE ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!