WTF HYBE is doing with hobis solo

• literally 2 days remained for album release and 0 promotions on their part. suga created more hype for D2 on his own than this shit company. even armys are not talking about it much

• i replied to you in anons, i'm going to copy/paste it:

no idea. first hybe pissed us off with "physical" ablum and now there's zero or barely any hype. do armys even know he's debuting as a soloist?!

i also added in still unapproved post that i'm afraid all solos will be in this format ;( and that there's no point in paying for music that will be released on streaming services for free

no idea. first hybe pissed us off with "physical" ablum and now there's zero or barely any hype. do armys even know he's debuting as a soloist?!

i also added in still unapproved post that i'm afraid all solos will be in this format ;( and that there's no point in paying for music that will be released on streaming services for free

I really really want the physical as I love K-Rock and that Hobi is finally getting to do the music he wants to do like Pia and Seo Taiji but like BRUH the way they are handling it makes me sad and feel the ick. Especially since Target and Barnes and Noble are not getting it and not all Army can order online.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

good luck to HYBE If they did same with maknae line solos. I will be here for watching drama and trucks.

tae chinese bar can possibly send helicopter too :yesr:

• Y’all acting surprised that the promo for BTS’ worse rapper, not maknae line, and not a visual is getting shit treatment from the company?

Obviously Hybe knows his worth, why not ARMY????

• it's ridiculous cos he absolutely would have had a huge solo effort and absolute success through and through but HYBE is showing itself to be the pathetic rookie label that it is. All that money that group have made for those shareholders and managers and they can't even be fucked to give us a physical album and some proper promotion on various platforms?

Hope that shitty app fails. But I hate how hobis solo is the experimental cow that will be used to do it. Will be interesting to see if the other members get the same treatment.

• where’s the lie????

If you think this would be happening to Jungkook, you’re delusional.

Their PR team for solos suck if jk was from some other company they'd be mediplaying the heck out of that #22 spot on hot 100. CT is the only kdrama ost to chart on hot 100 without any label support and sbs brags about it everywhere on the kmedia more than HYBE itself. I had a feeling that rapline wont get pshycials, others will do but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Maybe BTS don't want to money anymore cause they are so rich. :/ But still they can promoting his songs at least.

• I dont think any sane person is going to buy that scam of album. I might buy to support hobi but I will never use their shitty app

It's still counted to gaon (and probably ifpi) so we can bring hella lot of records to Hoseok as soloist so yeah, people are definitely buying to support him. I ain't gonna use that shitty app too (I am hoping that album is considered as "bought" when you just purchase it and you do not need to use qr code for it to be considered as "bought", I am kind of afraid of that 2nd option knowing hybe) and I already left there bad review with demand for proper album and lowest ranking.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!