WTF HYBE is doing with hobis solo

• I really really want the physical as I love K-Rock and that Hobi is finally getting to do the music he wants to do like Pia and Seo Taiji but like BRUH the way they are handling it makes me sad and feel the ick. Especially since Target and Barnes and Noble are not getting it and not all Army can order online.

i'm interested in learning about his "physical" sales. is there a difference between their official solo debut and unpromoted mixtapes? like op said suga's d-2 had more hype than hobi's solo debut. disappointed

• What hybe is doing with Hoseok's solo is called sabotage :pepe-shrug:

There are no remixes or even instrumental for MORE as help (which I can understand as Hoseok's choice mayhaps he doesn't like such tactics or remixes) but at least hybe as company could give us digital store. I am still hoping for some sanity in hybe making digital store at least for Arson and Jack In The Box since they are not giving us proper physicals counted for bb200 but knowing hybe.... The shjtty company didn't even give an answer on why tf do they release a physical album 2 weeks after album itself is dropped :rolleyes:

There is literally nothing from them, they are busy promoting games and other 1294192847 things in the middle of Hoseok's debut. It's basically a mixtape, not even glorified.

• I am sure some people will tell you that this is an out of this world, innovative marketing plan of Hybe that us mere mortals can't comprehend and we should just accept it.

The reality is that it says a bad precedent. It shows that the company won't go the extra mile to support the members of the group that made them earn those billions that they can play the new big kpop company with.

I can't say that I am surprised. The past few years they often did the bare minimum for the whole group, they have even less incentive to do more now.

• literally 2 days remained for album release and 0 promotions on their part.

Don't you know, he wants it this way himself/s And if other members will have proper promo and physicals it's because they would want it this way, but Hoseok obviously doesn't. He wants to be unknown indie artist now according to hybe stans.

• i didn't see any complaints on k-forum translation sites + among the kfans i follow on twt

I even saw this tweet recently

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Don't you know, he wants it this way himself/s And if other members will have proper promo and physicals it's because they would want it this way, but Hoseok obviously doesn't. He wants to be unknown indie artist now according to hybe stans.

I mean, don't you know that, yes, Hoseok will go to major US festival as a headliner to have a whole damn 1 hour concert to promote his music to US public, but no, no, no he doesn't want any proper physicals which will help him to chart better and longer on US charts and no, no, no he also obviously doesn't want any radio play for his music and no, no, no why he would want ads and billboards on, for example, Times Square to promote his debut to wider audience :rolleyes: Yes, Hoseok's dream always was to be promoted like a complete nugu from tiny company with no money while being an artist in megacorporation with huge resources and connections he helped to build from scratch :rolleyes:

• I mean, don't you know that, yes, Hoseok will go to major US festival as a headliner to have a whole damn 1 hour concert to promote his music to US public, but no, no, no he doesn't want any proper physicals which will help him to chart better and longer on US charts and no, no, no he also obviously doesn't want any radio play for his music and no, no, no why he would want ads and billboards on, for example, Times Square to promote his debut to wider audience :rolleyes: Yes, Hoseok's dream always was to be promoted like a complete nugu from tiny company with no money while being an artist in megacorporation with huge resources and connections he helped to build from scratch :rolleyes:

lol yeah. Why listen to his own words, hybe stans know better obviously.

jayvee on Twitter
    “There was a little mistranslation in weverse. Hoseok meant that he is dreaming of growing HIS MUSIC globally since the environment to have good synergy with…
    twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!