Only BG songs I have liked as a GG stan

• Boy groups have never appealed much to me but there have been a few songs I have LOVED

Fake Love - BTS

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

God's Menu - Stray Kids

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Shine - Pentagon

Mic Drop - BTS

Overdose - EXO

Crown - TXT

Say My Name - Ateez

• try out this song then I'm sure you'll like it <3

External Content m.youtube.com

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• try out this song then I'm sure you'll like it <3

tysm for the recs!! I really loved the first song :) the guy with the purple hair's lines were super catchy I will def add it to my playlist!

• I'm also a GG stan. I've only listened to a few BG songs. I will limit myself to 1 song per group.

BTS - Life Goes On. I love chill songs. This song feels cozy. I really like the chill rapping.

External Content youtu.be

EXO - Miracles in December. Yes, another slow song. I love ballads. It's a beautiful song.

Bigbang - Bad Boy. Yes, another chill song.

2PM - Go Crazy. A fun funky disco song.

Epik High - Acceptance Speech. Actually it's K-hiphop. I really like the rapping and the singing.

• THANK U SM <3<3 I will check all of them out! I have heard the chorus of life goes on from some clip and I remember it being vv pretty!

• this song is almost liked by everyone, give it a try...

• I rarely listen to bg songs but this is one of my favorites

• tysm for the recs!! I really loved the first song :) the guy with the purple hair's lines were super catchy I will def add it to my playlist!

Wait, really? oooooooh, the group's name is treasure and they're from YG with amazing vocalist and the have thei own show called tmap, you should try out mmm and B.L.t. as well

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• Keep up with ATEEZ & SKZ
    also check out TREASURE

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!