Somi, OMG Arin, ZionT and Wonstein form project group X4 (Lee Jung-jae (Squid game) MV update)

• It is but MY GOD, look at the visual disparity here.

You've got S tier visuals in Arin and mfing SOMI on here. They should be standing with men that can box in their weight class, like Tae, Eunwoo, Mingyu, Hyunjin, or JK.

Instead, you've managed to somehow put these goddesses with two men even older (Zenon T) and shorter (Weinsteing) than Blackpinkhouse omg.

They could have added one male visual/main dancer and made it X5. Are the girls the only ones that will dance?

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• Sneaky It Girl for sure.

As for the collab, why are we once again including rando musty boomers to go with these literal superstars in Arin and Somi? Arent Weinstein and Zenon T like 40 years old already? They shouldve at least included some real male stars like Jungkook, Eunwoo or Arin's literal BF Soobin.

I'm not familiar with Wonstein, but Zion.T is Somi's labelmate on The Black Label and is one hell of a good singer.

• I had to post this. Somi must have taking this suggestion to heart. She finally gets to be in a group with ZionT.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm not familiar with Wonstein, but Zion.T is Somi's labelmate on The Black Label and is one hell of a good singer.

Exactly.

It is but MY GOD, look at the visual disparity here.

You've got S tier visuals in Arin and mfing SOMI on here. They should be standing with men that can box in their weight class, like Tae, Eunwoo, Mingyu, Hyunjin, or JK.

Instead, you've managed to somehow put these goddesses with two men even older (Zenon T) and shorter (Weinsteing) than Blackpinkhouse omg.

The music quality is more important. This is a "mainstream" project group because they are representing Busan/Korea. If the music wasn't good there would be bad mainstream press in Korea. The target audience isn't the normal kpop audience.

Brutal. :pepe-hehe:

I just want the song to be good. But you're not lying.

• Brutal. :pepe-hehe:

I just want the song to be good. But you're not lying.

It is but MY GOD, look at the visual disparity here.

I just noticed that BTS are the ambassadors for the expo. Couldn't one of them have joined X4/5? Maybe the issue is their rule of always promoting together, and using all of them wouldn't have worked.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I just noticed that BTS are the ambassadors for the expo. Couldn't one of them have joined X4/5? Maybe the issue is their rule of always promoting together, and using all of them wouldn't have worked.

External Content www.youtube.com

Yep, BTS will be headliners, it will be their first OT7 event since the hiatus, tons of hype for sure.

• This is incredible.

I was hoping Zion T and Somi would do something since they are labelmates.

This is an amazing combination.

I automatically like anything Zion T does. He certainly lends credibility to anything he does as far as Korea is concerned.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• External Content www.youtube.com

It's OK. Sounds like a song made by government committee to appeal to all demographics except 50+ (which it probably was), so it doesn't have a clear focus. It even sounds like they tried to appeal to children with the simple melody in the first half of Somi's solo.

I don't think any of the members have promoted or even mentioned it at all.

It's also very short.

• hammerstan

Changed the title of the thread from “Somi, OMG Arin, ZionT and Wonstein form project group X4 (Lee Jung-jae (Squid game) video update)” to “Somi, OMG Arin, ZionT and Wonstein form project group X4 (Lee Jung-jae (Squid game) MV update)”.

luckily in the hip-hop industry, artist get their status from their talent versus their visuals.

We can all agree Somi wouldn’t be where she’s at without her face, the same can’t be said for Zion or Wonstein

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!