My Thoughts After ITZY Sneak Peat...

• JYPE seems that they don't know what to do with ITZY. Yes we know that they are lacking of innovation (for example vs SM) but every group found its way. TWICE,Stray Kids (The most because they are writing their music) even with NMIXX they tried something. Yes O.O was a mess but at least they knew what they were doing.

With ITZY things are looking weird. First of all okay lets agree that ITZY are a dancing group. Like it or not (I don't even if I'm finding their songs fun to listen) this is their sound and that its totally okay. But Im finding it unacceptable a BIG 4 company not even trying. YES I don't know what Division 2 is thinking of but they didn't even tried to create a song. "Sneakers" sounds so generic like the song was made from a nugu company.

I saw some comments about a girl (I don't remember her name) that participated mainly in the production of this song and people are blaming her. First of all she got the "green light" from the company. She adjusted the song to what JYPE wanted. JYPE could very easily told her that they don't want her song and pick another one. Please don't blame her that's absolutely stupid.

At the end,the big "rOyAl cOnCePt" teasers.We got trolled like never before. Maybe this was a market trick to get many pre-orders. Many people pre-ordered the album because they saw something different. The checkmate teaser photos was stuning. I loved them and I loved more that we will finally see another side of ITZY. They are on their 3rd year of life as a group so it's time to finally see something new ,something more mature from them. I'm sure that they can handle mature concept VERY WELL.

I don't want to compare groups because it's unfair and everyone its special their own way.

But let's throw away our preferences,How famous the groups are,companies etc. PURE MUSICALLY, It's sad to watch all these CHEAP songs,teasers,MV's and then watch ITZY's """Opponent's """ releasing songs (random picked)like Tomboy,Next Level,Eleven and more. Innovating their own way and giving more than just many youtube variety shows.Giving them good music. The quality difference is big. And that's not the groups problem. Yes maybe they can't reach Winter's vocals. Maybe they can't reach Soyeon's rap but they can shine in their own unique way because they have plenty of talent especially at dancing/stage presence.

I'm sorry for the big post. I'm also sorry for my grammar mistakes.

Thoughts of a sad MIDZY.

• Tomboy and Next level were not regarded as good songs and easily hated when they were dropped as well lol. The reception towards them changed once they hit big in Korea.

Anyway I don’t know how I feel about sneakers I’d have to hear the rest of the song. But it was disappointing to see the teaser Vs track sound. But then EXO did Pathcode and then dropped CMB so like. It happens lol. It’s not a big deal.

• yea I get u. itzy is really lacking in quality music. regardless of whatever concepts they try, I always find thier music to be subpar aside from a set few. I mean at least the bsides have gotten slightly better (the wannabe album bsides were trash in my opinion) but when you compare their discographies to other big 4th gen groups they're lacking and are beginning to fall behind. I hate to say it, but with itzy I'm more of a personality stan cuz the girls have great chemistry together and give great performances but that's it really. everything with them feels cheap and its unfair cuz other groups get quality mv, songs, outfits...

• I'm keep looking on AKP and I saw that some MIDZYS found that there is a possibility that Sneakers is just a troll and the real title is "Checkmate" made by JYP and Bibi but they are hiding it

I really hope that this is real...They are totally playing with us...or maybe we are playing with our own mind... time will tell

• I’ve been a hater since the reveal...but it’s getting too much from what I’m seeing you don’t really stan them, I mean you don’t seem to like their music anyway so why do you bother to get clowned every cb it’s quite laughable to see people complaining about Itzy’s music but y’all are always tuning in every cb. Personally If I try with a group and the music still doesn’t hit me after many listens then I give up and move on to another group. It’s not that hard lol. Y’all are supporting for the potential or because the girls are cute. I think it’s time to let them if you don’t like it.

• Saying that their company is doing the bare minimum doesn't mean that I don't stan the group. Basically means the exact opposite because I want this mess to change.

Sometimes we have to take off the bias glasses and face the reality

• thanks for telling us about itzy's sneak peat! :finger-heart::borahae:

but jyp really is dropping the ball sigh.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!