Rebel Wilson to star in a comedy movie about a kpop group

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Are they going to cast any Koreans? I can see Koreans getting salty if they don't.

In Hollywood, as long as you look Asian, you can play just about every East Asian role there is lol.

It's a interesting concept, but after Rebel's last movie, I'm gonna keep my expectations not expecting.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• CHA EUNWOO YOU BETTER GET IN THERE

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Are they going to cast any Koreans? I can see Koreans getting salty if they don't.

In Hollywood, as long as you look Asian, you can play just about every East Asian role there is lol.

It's a interesting concept, but after Rebel's last movie, I'm gonna keep my expectations not expecting.

akp just published an article stating that Cha Eunwoo has been offered a role and in the article it says that production decided to cast people who were active as both idols and actors so I imagine we will see several familiar faces.

• akp just published an article stating that Cha Eunwoo has been offered a role and in the article it says that production decided to cast people who were active as both idols and actors so I imagine we will see several familiar faces.

Interesting! And smart. The likelihood of me watching this just increased exponentially.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Interesting! And smart. The likelihood of me watching this just increased exponentially.

Same! It's a smart idea because you're going to guarantee that those fanbases show up. I wonder who else they have their eye on. :/

• I need to convince these producers that Johnny is already an actor because he needs to be in this movie.

:sehunthinking:

• I'm "eh" about Rebel Wilson... and even MORE "eh" about Texas. "Learn to love Texas"? In this political hellscape? Exactly who is this even aimed for? Just reading that line put me in a bad mood are they hoping to get the film to flop? I feel like this is a shitty premise with a questionable cast.

• I'm "eh" about Rebel Wilson... and even MORE "eh" about Texas. "Learn to love Texas"? In this political hellscape? Exactly who is this even aimed for? Just reading that line put me in a bad mood are they hoping to get the film to flop? I feel like this is a shitty premise with a questionable cast.

I've heard of Rebel Wilson before, but don't know much about them. What did they do (if anything)? There must be a reason some users in here are unsure about them.

• I've heard of Rebel Wilson before, but don't know much about them. What did they do (if anything)? There must be a reason some users in here are unsure about them.

She starred in Pitch perfect as Amy.

As for what she did, she didn't do anything lol. She's a fine person as far as I'm aware. The worst she's possibly done is lie about her real name or something? But this is Hollywood and people use fake ages and names all the time. I said she "eh" to me simply because she's just not an impressionable actress to me. Add that to the whole supposedly premise of this movie and it just feels like one of those direct-to-DVD films nobody ever watches.

• She starred in Pitch perfect as Amy.

As for what she did, she didn't do anything lol. She's a fine person as far as I'm aware. The worst she's possibly done is lie about her real name or something? But this is Hollywood and people use fake ages and names all the time. I said she "eh" to me simply because she's just not an impressionable actress to me. Add that to the whole supposedly premise of this movie and it just feels like one of those direct-to-DVD films nobody ever watches.

I see then. That makes sense.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!