OMG THE SYMBOLISM IN NAYEON'S MV

• Have yall noticed this???

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Never noticed.....

There are so many scenes and it goes by so quickly, I feel like I need to play the MV at 0.5x speed just to be able to really understand the scenes.

I noticed around my 3rd time watching. :pepe-magnify:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I noticed around my 3rd time watching. :pepe-magnify:

To be fair, I was actaully pretty distracted between watching the video, posting on AKP, and then watching reactor's video after but that's how I am in everything I do. I always doing multiple things at once, I can never just focus on 1 thing lol

I did plan to focus on the video in details today though when I start making GIFs from the video.

• To be fair, I was actaully pretty distracted between watching the video, posting on AKP, and then watching reactor's video after but that's how I am in everything I do. I always doing multiple things at once, I can never just focus on 1 thing lol

I did plan to focus on the video in details today though when I start making GIFs from the video.

When I first watch a new MV, I usually watch it without being distracted. I don't look at my phone and just focus on the MV and the song. When it's a group I love like Twice, I probably miss something the first time, so I will watch it a 2nd time to really focus before watching reaction videos.

Since I was counting Nayeon's outfits, I ended up watching the video like 4 times lmao, and because of me counting the outfits, I was focusing unnaturally hard.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• When I first watch a new MV, I usually watch it without being distracted. I don't look at my phone and just focus on the MV and the song. When it's a group I love like Twice, I probably miss something the first time, so I will watch it a 2nd time to really focus before watching reaction videos.

Since I was counting Nayeon's outfits, I ended up watching the video like 4 times lmao, and because of me counting the outfits, I was focusing unnaturally hard.

I can never have that level of focus lol

You counted outfits? lol How many were there?

• I can never have that level of focus lol

You counted outfits? lol How many were there?

I counted like 13 outfits. Though I think there was a 14th outfit that was not fully shown in the MV so I counted 14. The hair and nails were completely different than all of the other looks, so even though it was an above shoulder shot, I'm pretty sure it was a whole different hidden look.

There were also several variations of the same outfits. Like the white outfit when she is at the villa, there is a version with and without sleeves, the red outfit with and without the jacket, and with the pink and black outfit, there was a version with a suit jacket and skirt and one without the suit jacket but it had shorts instead (I think the black top between the two were probably different too so those may have been 2 totally different fits with the same shades of pink being the only thing tying them together).

And yes, lmao, my focus can be pretty intense when applied properly.

• I counted like 13 outfits. Though I think there was a 14th outfit that was not fully shown in the MV so I counted 14. The hair and nails were completely different than all of the other looks, so even though it was an above shoulder shot, I'm pretty sure it was a whole different hidden look.

There were also several variations of the same outfits. Like the white outfit when she is at the villa, there is a version with and without sleeves, the red outfit with and without the jacket, and with the pink and black outfit, there was a version with a suit jacket and skirt and one without the suit jacket but it had shorts instead (I think the black top between the two were probably different too so those may have been 2 totally different fits with the same shades of pink being the only thing tying them together).

And yes, lmao, my focus can be pretty intense when applied properly.

Look what I found lol

External Content youtu.be

The answer is 14 lol u were right

• Yes I saw it :) it's amazing

But something seemed off towards the end of the mv the editor/director needs to be fired tbh. They had THE Im nayeon, a bop on their hands and beautiful sets to work with yet the way they shot it and put it together was so awkward....It's like they just put one shot after the other. The latter part of the mv is very sloppy. Like please don't keep whoever was responsible for that in any other mv for nayeon or other members in the future. Please.

Desbundar

• I thought this thread was going to be about how suggestive the bridge is lol. I just finally paid attention to the lyrics and the bridge made me smirk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!