Your favorite Blackpink Dance Performance ....

• what is your favorite BP Dance Performance ( video or live is fine)?

For me it's the all-mighty HYLT. I like how much Rose and Jisoo really stand out in this one. The set is cool. Coreo is cool. Synchronization is really good. Just overall a great video with a lot of replay value ( obviously, according to the views).

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The Kill this Love Dance Practice and there is one reason and it is Rose's Body wave I still can get over this!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The pre-debut dance practice and Yonce's dance cover :!: :!: :!:

I agree with both of these. The Beyonce dance was fire.

• aiiyl reigns superior

External Content youtu.be

• partition/yonce is superior but I also really love 16 shots!

• The Pre-Debut is still my favorite!

More recently though I’ve been obsessed with HYLT.

• The Pre-Debut is still my favorite!

More recently though I’ve been obsessed with HYLT.

I wish they had more choreographies like this!! They slayed.

I love the Ice Cream choreo, but I wish we got to see it in person. I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE SHOW!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!