So the knetz are laughing at ifans now

• Foreign K-Pop fans believe that Jennie and GD’s dating rumors are to cover up the Korean political scandal

Published by admin on February 25, 2021

Foreign K-Pop fans believe that Jennie and GD’s dating rumors are to cover up the Korean political scandal Foreign-K-Pop-fans-believe-that-Jennie-and-GDs-dating-news-is-to-cover-up-the-Korean-political-scandal-1.jpgForeign-K-Pop-fans-believe-that-Jennie-and-GDs-dating-news-is-to-cover-up-the-Korean-political-scandal-2.jpgForeign-K-Pop-fans-believe-that-Jennie-and-GDs-dating-news-is-to-cover-up-the-Korean-political-scandal-3.jpgForeign-K-Pop-fans-believe-that-Jennie-and-GDs-dating-news-is-to-cover-up-the-Korean-political-scandal-4.jpgForeign-K-Pop-fans-believe-that-Jennie-and-GDs-dating-news-is-to-cover-up-the-Korean-political-scandal-5.jpgForeign-K-Pop-fans-believe-that-Jennie-and-GDs-dating-news-is-to-cover-up-the-Korean-political-scandal-6.jpgForeign-K-Pop-fans-believe-that-Jennie-and-GDs-dating-news-is-to-cover-up-the-Korean-political-scandal-7.jpgForeign-K-Pop-fans-believe-that-Jennie-and-GDs-dating-news-is-to-cover-up-the-Korean-political-scandal-8.jpg

A reporter wrote Foreign-K-Pop-fans-believe-that-Jennie-and-GDs-dating-news-is-to-cover-up-the-Korean-political-scandal-9.jpgForeign-K-Pop-fans-believe-that-Jennie-and-GDs-dating-news-is-to-cover-up-the-Korean-political-scandal-10.jpg

original post: theqoo

1. To be honest, GD and Jennie’s dating rumors don’t have much influence now

2. No one cares about celebrity dating rumors except for the fans^^

3. Crazy… I think they believe that K-pop really controls the Korean economy and politicsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Hey… I’m not interested in their dating…

5. Rather, their dating rumors are now buriedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. In fact, most Koreans don’t care about celebrity dating rumorsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. It would be very convincing if they said that GD and Jennie’s dating rumors were to cover up bullying scandals

8. The public doesn’t care about celebrities

9. The kids who don’t know just pretend to know. Rather, dating rumors are buried by many different issuesㅋㅋ

10. Koreans don’t care about this dating rumor

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If u read here even knetz are agree with the cover up speculation but they think its to cover the bullying scandal not politic scandal

And this one is translated from naver (more user friendly compared to theqoo)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If u read here even knetz are agree with the cover up speculation but they think its to cover the bullying scandal not politic scandal

And this one is translated from naver (more user friendly compared to theqoo)

some state that dispatch released it now bcos Naver top trending is closing.

• Hhhhmmm. The 5 articles about GD and Jennie that stayed in the top 10 on Naver seems to indicate differently.

A normal popular article on Naver has about 3,000 reactions that readers clicked. The Dispatch article about them dating had 25,000 reactions.

It's definitely the biggest entertainment story of the year in Korea.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Hhhhmmm. The 5 articles about GD and Jennie that stayed in the top 10 on Naver seems to indicate differently.

A normal popular article on Naver has about 3,000 reactions that readers clicked. The Dispatch article about them dating had 25,000 reactions.

It's definitely the biggest entertainment story of the year in Kpop.

They are saying that it’s not impt enough to be used to hide scandals of government officials.

It's definitely the biggest entertainment story of the year in Korea.

yeah but Naver is place in which mostly young people sit and they seek those entertainment news

when older people watch normal news channel on tv with all stuff about politics, schools, corona cases, murders etc.

ps: but in general twitter stans are embarassing with "finding now" about news from summer that Seoul mayor commited suicide after sexual harrasement allegations

External Content www.youtube.com

• We've already said this. I think some stans just panic and see conspiracies everywhere.

Scenario A - YG, GD, and Jennie voluntarily set this up to distract from some really skeevy things - just these latest ones - because they are really passionate about covering up for sex offenders and possible bullies from other companies. Plus these stinking rich multi millionaires felt it was worth risking their already wobbly reputations for a bit more cash, instead of picking up another cf.

Scenario B - They were forced into it and were completely powerless to refuse. Doesn't really fly when you consider what things have happened in the last few years which YG could realistically have bought his way out of. Plus actors are more popular anyway, so why would they insist on using a female idol who already had a near identical dating scandal a couple of years ago?

Scenario C - Jennie goes to GD's home several times a week because he's tutoring her in the history of Chanel or something and their beautiful pure "sibling" relationship has been twisted by Dispatch for their own evil reasons. For some reason YG, GD, Jennie don't feel like denying that at this moment in time. Maybe they'll get around to it.

If they're being used as a cover-up the most realistic explanation is that the relationship is real - and they won't confirm because it's none of our business (YG artists have never bought into that "please forgive me for being a weak human my tyrannical beloved mass of stans" mea culpa pantomime) - and Dispatch were asked what they currently had and dropped it all earlier than they would have preferred because they were paid to by someone who was trying to distract.

I wonder when it happened that Inetz became worse than Knetz, but here we are!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!