Which unsuccessful songs would be successful if released today?

• I saw this and I think it would be a hit with 4th gen bg stans with updated styling (and maybe some song adjustments)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The fact that 9Muses never made it big is a heinous crime

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-dj::pepe-dj::pepe-dj:

• I also think GLAM would perform much better today with an update on fashion and sound

I think it was just luck of the draw they debut under such a horrible shit stain of a company they could never get ahead.

My vote goes to

(we need more fun in KPOP) :pepemusic:

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Yes! orange caramel, crayon pop vibes

luckily we still have chocome in this era

:pepe-dj::pepe-dj::pepe-dj:

How do the both of you mention Nine Muses and not link their actual best song....

• How do the both of you mention Nine Muses and not link their actual best song....

Nobody kill me but I'm not much of a Hurt Locker fan :peperun:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!