Stray Kids Hyunjin will not be present as an MC for MBC's Music Core due to bullying accusation

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “Stray Kids Hyunjin will not be present as an MC for MBC's Music Core's” to “Stray Kids Hyunjin will not be present as an MC for MBC's Music Core due to bullying accusation”.
  • thats not good...but i guess the less you are in the spotlight the better so the knetz can move on to their next target

maybe the problem is not the knetz but their mental health to deal with something like this so soon

• maybe the problem is not the knetz but their mental health to deal with something like this so soon

well as a person there's nothing one can do other than to lay low right ?

i mean thats why i said its not good that they have to lose effectively their work/jobs whilst all this is being sorted out but whats the alternative ?

each of bbc and jype are investigating/suing ppl so there's nothing much less one can do on that front...

the only thing an idol can do for their MH is to lay low and ride out the storm

• well as a person there's nothing one can do other than to lay low right ?

i mean thats why i said its not good that they have to lose effectively their work/jobs whilst all this is being sorted out but whats the alternative ?

each of bbc and jype are investigating/suing ppl so there's nothing much less one can do on that front...

the only thing an idol can do for their MH is to lay low and ride out the storm

I hope the truth will come out soon, it's the second time that they bring this rumor at an important moment in his career

• This is really just giving netizens exactly what they want. If false accusations can have this much power over idols, believe me more and more netizens will be inspired to do the same just to feel powerful.

This is the same like Soojin case again . The differences between Hyunjin and Lia are , JYP actually sued the person who accused Lia but not Hyunjin . So thats why things arent looking good for him because if its really false JYP must be suing Hyunjin's accuser too .

• JYP actually sued the person who accused Lia but not Hyunjin

it’s not true

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it’s not true

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Opps im so late behind . Then if that the cases iom think he should skip activity tho

• Why wouldn't it look good if he didn't do anything wrong? False accusers shouldn't hold this much power over idols. It's unfair. This is exactly what false accusers would want.

Well people like to find issues with everything and nitpick. They probably say he’s ignoring the scandal and going about his day. There’s no end ground tbh but I do agree with you.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• This is really just giving netizens exactly what they want. If false accusations can have this much power over idols, believe me more and more netizens will be inspired to do the same just to feel powerful.

well thats why i guess companies (that actually want to) should start suing people given the harshness of korean defamation laws...put the onus away from the court of public opinion back on the knetz or the accuser to pony up or shut up

I hope the truth will come out soon, it's the second time that they bring this rumor at an important moment in his career

thats the thing though will the truth really set you free (#molderscullyforever)

there have been many examples of where even when the truth comes out the damage has already been done...

i'm not saying he is either innocent or guilty thats not for me to decide but the real question is has the damage been done... i dont know emough for this situation but for soojin it certainly seems that way

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!