woo!ah! - 'Danger' M/V

• NGL, I think it's kind of a weird song, but I like it despite its oddity. Or maybe because of, who knows. Even though it's got some trendy elements, it's eclectic in a way that doesn't sound like it belongs to another group, and I can appreciate that.

I do like the rest of the mini more. Straight Up is so good, and the other songs are a lot of fun. I hope they have a lot of success this comeback!

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• Yesterday I linked the video that Doyouram made on woo!ah! a few months ago. And now they just released a new video, this time on Nana specifically! Lots of valuable info are to be found.

Her story is quite inspirational actually. I had no idea that at some point she was street casted by an SM scout but declined their offer and remained loyal to Kim Kyu-sang who scouted her first and showed great passion and resolution to debut her.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anpanromane

• I was under the impression that she was an SM trainee, and was there before the Aespa lineup was finalized.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

7 Talented Female Idols Who are Kpop Former Trainees of SM Entertainment
    Many Kpop idols moved from one agency to another to find better luck and start a debut in the South
    www.kpoppost.com

• I was under the impression that she was an SM trainee, and was there before the Aespa lineup was finalized.

True, I remember I read about that too long ago. Maybe it was misinformation or misconception? It would be interesting to trace back the origin of that info and see on what ground it did hold. Maybe it was just speculation from the start.

Anyway. For those interested, here's the reaction of PD (Form of Therapy) to the MV of 단거(Danger). Enjoy!

External Content www.youtube.com

• Oh one of the few reactors i like watching! Thank u for sharing here!

It's worth what it's worth but I just found this. It's an insta post from 53 weeks ago (so early June 2021) and the caption supports Doyouram's latest video.

최근 아이린 닮았다고 난리난 신인 여돌

은 현재 기획사 때문에 SM 캐스팅도 거절했다는 우아 나나

역시 수박상인 듯😝💕

translation:

A rookie female idol who's recently been slammed(?) for resembling Irene.

Nana of woo!ah! said she refused SM casting because of her current agency.

Looks like a watermelon(?) 😝💕

External Content www.instagram.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!