Is dating ok in kpop?

• I thought you were asking our opinions.

Yes, there are some dating bans and negative repercussions when idols are found dating. It's lame, but there are many delusional fans. But I don't think there's any punishment from their companies if they're caught. It's not like for Japanese idols that may have to shave their heads and be sued by their companies if they breach the no dating rule.

well i was asking bcoz in jpop market its really severe.. i still remember that akb girl shave their head lol

so i was just wondering if its ok to date in kpop?

• if youre asking about generally what koreans (that are interested in idols) think, its usually looked down upon when youre not established and its early in your career (thats why theres dating bans). other than that, if the idol is already established and not involved in any controversies, they’ll receive generally positive feedback and support.

IMO, i just think it should be avoided when youre a rookie and you should be focusing on your group’s sucess. and if youre gonna do it anyway-just dont get caught. i find it really selfish bc it can ruin a group’s reputation so for me its just about the bigger picture, not about them being in a relationship.

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• Promoting my babies

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Personal opinion - yes? why on earth will it not be ok for someone else to date another person? I dont own any kpop idol nor am I their parent to tell them what is and isn't ok for them to do :*

Generalised opinion - Imma say no. I get the feeling knetz don't like their idols image being tainted with anything other than innocence LOL even if they're 30. The whole thing is very strange but hey ho

:blehr: They should do whatever the hell they want! Lord knows we aren't going to be Teenagers/ 20s ever again!

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!