Does anyone here like Highlight?

• Any interest in a badge for them?

It's Still Beautiful is one of my favorite songs.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love this bside from their latest album.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And leader Doojoon starred in one of my fave dramas.

External Content youtu.be

• I don't think I would call myself a fan, but recently I've been really getting into alot of their music. And yes It's still beautiful is an amazing ballad! I really like the bridge and Junhyung's part at the end with the piano. I really like All my Life too (especially the end where all of the instrumentation is taken out). Some of their other ballads that I really like are

External Content www.youtube.com

and of course the one that everyone probably knows

Sorry this kinda turned into a ballad recommendation but these are pretty much all of the ballads I know by them so far and every single one is good to me, so I will definitely be checking out more of their ballads in the future.

• HIGHLIGHT!!!!

YESSSS

GIBS ME YOSEOP AND GIKWANG!!!!

I LOVEEE THEMMMM

• Yes, I would love to see them get badges!

• No, i love the ballad recommendations. I actually prefer their ballads to their uptempo stuff.

• I'm hoping I can get to 15...

*dances in circles*

LET'S DO THIS EVERYONE MUST LOVE GIKWANG

OR Yoseop!

OR Dongwoon!

OR Dojoon!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!