Knets look back at Jennie's novel-like life

• [enter-talk] JENNIE'S LIFE IS SOMEWHAT LIKE A NOVEL

Posted on February 24, 2021

She debuted in a big company and became the top idol

As soon as she made her YT channel, she got a few millions of subscribers and achieved a record worldwide

She's been chosen as the ambassador of the worldwide renown luxury brand Channel

She gets to date top male idols

I'm not Jennie's fan but she's a female idol that I envy. Putting everything together like this really makes her life seems like that of a novel

post response:

[+601][-55]

original post: here

1. [+156, -2]

Seriously, her life must be so worth living... She's living her one and only life in the most splendid way possible

2. [+156, -5]

If a female lead of a novel had this life, people would say that the story is too exaggerated and would curse at the authorㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's just how perfect her life is

3. [+143, -3]

Also, Jennie was a fan of GD when she was young but she got to be a singer herself (and in the same company as GD), became an idol, earns a lot of money, bought a nice house and gets to date the person she was idolizing when she was young...

4. [+74, 0]

She was a fan of Kai and GD and is/has dating them.

5. [+53, -1]

It's straight-up like a movie...

6. [+47, 0]

It's impressive that everything she wants to realize, she just realizes them once after the other.. I think that she's born with not only fortune but also skills and luck.. She's also been doing the best she's ever done despite being in this difficult Corona situation... She leads a rare life

7. [+36, 0]

She's like the female lead of those fanfics back in the days

• They really think her life is all glamour and glitter. She is already from a well-off family and had the skills to get into yg and on top of that her charisma and visuals got her to where she is today. But she still deals with a lot of shit. I wouldn't want to live her life. Imagine being stalked for three years, strangers knowing your daily schedules following you home + the online hate she gets

• I also envy her life it must be really worth living as this k netz said LOL while mine is worth of dying lmao

I always felt like she is those lucky girls that have a nice life and I am saying this in a good way btw because she surely lives the best of her life (from what we know ofc everyone faces difficulties now and then)

• I also envy her life it must be really worth living as this k netz said LOL while mine is worth of dying lmao

I always felt like she is those lucky girls that have a nice life and I am saying this in a good way btw because she surely lives the best of her life (from what we know ofc everyone faces difficulties now and then)

Well she does have a nice life but it comes with a lot of shit, sacrifices she has to make, It really isn't all glamourous. Especially Jennie herself, she known to get so much hate for just breathing

• It's insane would never want to be in her shoes, fuck that lifestyle, just give me some peace and privacy

remember there are many strange people who will do everything to be in a spotlight...

I believe that those who are jelous and would love to be top idols, are those who had some dreams but never achieved them, or are kids and already realized that they ain't talented and won't be a stars...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well she does have a nice life but it comes with a lot of shit, sacrifices she has to make, It really isn't all glamourous. Especially Jennie herself, she known to get so much hate for just breathing

well sure, but it's true that her life looks nice lol at least from my point of view

also maybe I am being deluded but I feel that her fans are more tolerant than what I am used to see

• i wont survive a single day as jennie

the amount of hate that girl gets.........

fr like i don't know how people just say "it's your job, grow thick skin" bro if i was an idol i would literally pull a toaster bath within days lmao idk how she's sane 🗿

• She gets hate, like most idols, but when you look at the responses to this, it's notably GD getting most of the hate. Which is horrible but in a way it's refreshing at least - same with her and Kai - that only the crazed minority are trying to slutshame. The vast majority have no problem with her. (Unfortunately there's also a demographic that's determined to turn her into a victim wherever possible which doesn't seem like something she'd approve of.)

It's quite a rare thing, that she gets cheered on for living her idol life, and bagging her heroes. I honestly don't think most female idols would get away with it - maybe Hwasa, Irene? There's something to be said for having a majority female fanbase!

• She gets hate, like most idols, but when you look at the responses to this, it's notably GD getting most of the hate. Which is horrible but in a way it's refreshing at least - same with her and Kai - that only the crazed minority are trying to slutshame. The vast majority have no problem with her. (Unfortunately there's also a demographic that's determined to turn her into a victim wherever possible which doesn't seem like something she'd approve of.)

It's quite a rare thing, that she gets cheered on for living her idol life, and bagging her heroes. I honestly don't think most female idols would get away with it - maybe Hwasa, Irene? There's something to be said for having a majority female fanbase!

I believe she is past that stage where people would attack her for dating. She has established a name for herself and it happens that she does indeed have more female fans and even with her male fanbase, she doesn't sell them girlfriend-boyfriend fantasy like most K-pop idols do or at least have their companies force them to. Apart from her ig posts and recently two youtube videos, she doesn't give much personal content away. That aside from releasing a solo, having multiple endorsements and being known as one of the it girls. So a lot of people look up to her as this rich young popular pretty girl that is living the life they'd want to live as well.

Though I must say that I was surprised by some comments saying she could do better. But overall the feedback from knets is positive for both. Ifans are the ones complaining this time, with the hate directed to gd, which I think is really unnecessary. Fans shouldn't obsess about someone else's life like that.

• JOBLESS :pepe-clown-gear:

showbiz is a circus,and they think it’s the dream life? the dream life is being able to trust people around you,I doubt she can trust anyone close to her,I doubt G-Blackface is trustworthy too.Just read ridiculous trash.People need to grow up and appreciate their own life.

• Complementing her for living the dream of a groupie :-D

What a time we live in lol

To all the fathers out there, take care of your daughters :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!