Why reforming Le Sserafim to 5 members won't be easy - there are some interest involved

• Cutting Garam off is not as easy as a lot of people might think.

Out of the 6 members of Lesserafim, only Garam is directly under So Sungjin, the ex-owner of Source and Gfriend.

2 of them are IZOne, 1 of them is from Pledis, and Eunchae was also a Pledis trainee who was assigned to Source. And , although So Sungjin did come to Holland to see Kazuha, it was the latter who had sent her clip to Big Hit first; So did not select her.

Cutting Garam means cutting So Sungjin from Hybe, which probably will lead to the end of the Source label since it is now tainted and there is no need to keep So Sungjin in the payroll anymore. Back to the days just before GFriend had debuted. So would still keep the money he was paid when he sold Source, but he would probably be banned from showbiz for some time (there would be non competition agreement and all that) and by the time he returns his chance to glory is over.

While So is just an insignificant piece of the puzzle, and some buddies would rather see him gone from showbiz forever, that leads to others whose companies had been acquired by Hybe by one way or another to doubt Bang's intention.

Which might hinder Hybe's further acquisition. Cutting Garam off means cutting So Sungjin off, and given Hybe had cut off GFriend last year, it will raise the prices for the potential acquisitions since those who might sell their companies to Hybe will have to watch their backs once that is done.

In business, trust still is worth something, and although some people will continue to find Garam obnoxious (I have no sides on matters which do not involve the Senior Singer), for business reasons I think she will be kept although probably not used in Korean promotions.

• the group is still under SOURCE though

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I think Hybe doesnt want this issue to be like a potential problem of future Hybe grps. I still think that the accusers are not telling the whole truth. Both parties are probably not completely innocent . Both are probably exaggerating their position. If you give in to the pressure coz of law of public opinion then it could happen again in the future even with innocent idols for the sake of blackmailing Hybe. It’s better to wait for court’s decision or settle then decide what to do with Garam. That should be the order of things . Funny thing is some kpoppies or mostly jobless “ knetz” who hate the world have no moral ascendancy to judge cuz they are the biggest bullies esp to idols even resulting to depression or worst for some idols. Insulting and bullying the alleged bullies will be the most ironic behaviour. It’s actually laughable like , are u for real? Look in the mirror and slap urself . 😂

• But they're currently showing they can perform just as well without her, so not a very strong center.

It is not her. It is the relationship between Hybe and Mr. So which is the basis of this fiasco. If Hybe cuts Garam, and therefor Mr. So, then it loses trust from potential acquisitions.

• Came into this thread hoping to hear more about Napoleon's European conquest and how that relates to both Garam and IU's approach to Idol domination

maybe it's an ongoing series...

I'm sure the OP will have more Napoleon's European conquest stories next time...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!