[NB] YouTuber finds clip of Kim Sun Ho's ex partying with Cool's Lee Jae Hoon during their relationship (the comments are as you'd expect them)

• source: YouTuber finds clip of Kim Sun Ho's ex partying with Cool's Lee Jae Hoon during their relationship

YouTuber finds clip of Kim Sun Ho's ex partying with Cool's Lee Jae Hoon during their relationship
    netizen buzz, korean pop,korean drama, korean media, korean entertainment, korean news, kpop, kdrama, netizens, comments, reactions, translations
    netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

AVvXsEjN5mrGYINfk-x2V5CJqBuoNEIdWsOcGLWurYMOLpmxQgyiiLhQZYpni5bdXc8cG6sHWfP-JQpf-E0370UDEuk_BD2BQ5boOu4MpI1nRlvlQuHMiUkqp3-ipC88DaQ1JH4fTwkju1P0ml-6z_-GLkhtNXSJED9HIaI3nu2xnyiF6nwEgogltC3EBNjW=s16000

AVvXsEiwBwz40qHVoLTpve_umKcf-ziy_Q2MAZXc5eQUf56od_HmL5leOCDFPeIFTJVeHiJMDoIZuK5QpylEQM7l2DeA4_mlqBOt24kSOpK4EPmSZQWQPoWe2z_rT6AvJnZ2fquZY-bKJRMrw04b0W1i1ffjnUSMeHauv-Zla9TcUbIvm_JOvgNx7OyXz2gt=s16000

Article: "Kim Sun Ho's ex-girlfriend went drinking with Cool's Lee Jae Hoon 4 months after ab*rtion"

Source: The Joongang via Naver

1. [+4,603, -82] She seems to get around... What's she going to do now that her identity is all out there. Won't be easy for her to show her face in Korea anymore, especially with public sentiment leaning on the side of Kim Sun Ho being bitten by a kkot-baem. Plus, her ex-husband even revealed how messy her private life has been, and all those lies.. Aigoo~ she was better off never trying to expose Kim Sun Ho in the first place.

2. [+1,853, -27] Stop calling her "Kim Sun Ho's ex-girlfriend" and start using her name as Choi-ssi

3. [+1,087, -37] She's not even pretty or sexy, I don't get why so many guys get involved with her

4. [+674, -84] I hope this doesn't affect Lee Jae Hoon in any way ^^;;;;

5. [+566, -18] Best to never get involved with women like her;

6. [+522, -5] Everything else about her may have been he said she said accounts but her ex-husband put out proper evidence. "In the course of three weeks, three men came to our house, and one of them was her sponsor." Choi Young Ah's life is basically over ㅋㅋㅋ If she had chosen to stay quiet instead, maybe she could've landed herself some fool who she could've milked but she ran her mouth for no reason and screwed her own life over ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+324, -7] Doesn't Lee Jae Hoon have a wife and kids?

8. [+299, -9] Kim Sun Ho really stepped on poop with this one. He should be glad they're broken up. Who knows who the ab*rted child even belonged to at this point?

9. [+249, -2] This is the time period she claimed she was suffering from the ab*rtion but she was out partying just fine ㅋㅋ No wonder Sun Ho dumped you... and good riddance, too. She totally lied by claiming he dumped her after the ab*rtion when they actually dated for another year after that ㅋㅋ how does she ever expect to get married when she's acting like this while in relationships ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+223, -2] She basically dug her own grave in an attempt to send Kim Sun Ho to his

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• knetz still aren't bored of this controversy ^^

She totally lied by claiming he dumped her after the ab*rtion when they actually dated for another year after that

this is the most idiotic part of her story. girl, everyone can check the dates, when you had an aborting and when you broke up. why lie about this? :pepenomad:

• knetz still aren't bored of this controversy ^^

this is the most idiotic part of her story. girl, everyone can check the dates, when you had an aborting and when you broke up. why lie about this? :pepenomad:

To look like a victim, she doesn’t want to take responsibly for her actions.

Her ex said she did the same with him after he filed for divorce because she cheated on him. On social media she acted as if she was the victim.

Either she has a huge victim complex or she has some kinda personality disorder. No sane women would lie about things like this.

• To look like a victim, she doesn’t want to take responsibly for her actions.

Her ex said she did the same with him after he filed for divorce because she cheated on him. On social media she acted as if she was the victim.

Either she has a huge victim complex or she has some kinda personality disorder. No sane women would lie about things like this.

Or she's pure evil

mKl7Ghm.png

• To look like a victim, she doesn’t want to take responsibly for her actions.

or she's just a terrible person, not every unreasonable behaviour is due to mental illness.

everything else she claimed is hard to prove, if he got cold after she had an abortion and so on, so on. but this is the only thing that could be proven easily without anyone saying anything. when did she have an abortion and when did they break up is easy to find out. and she lied about that. i'd like to hear her thought process because it doesn't make any sense.

• Slut shaming is nice and all for people but why couldn't the man wear a condom? or are people gonna say now that she pierced a hole in the condom?

• Slut shaming is nice and all for people but why couldn't the man wear a condom? or are people gonna say now that she pierced a hole in the condom?

I don't know but maybe if your significant other tells you that they're not ovulating and they have a low chance of ever getting pregnant and you're clearly as naive as he was... Both were at fault for that. But lo and behold, he didn't force her to get an abortion and she lied. He was there for her after it and they dated for a long time afterwards and he introduced her to his family, but she kept cheating on him and they ended up breaking up. Then she made up a fake story to destroy him and said she accepts his apology and wants people to stop talking about it when people started questioning her and finding lies in her story.

Slut shaming is never okay though. That's why I said the comments are as you'd expect them.

mKl7Ghm.png

you must be new. everything's already been discussed here, his dislike of condoms included. now the focus is on her lying about something that's easy to verify if it's true or not.

also, it's not really a slut-shaming, she wasn't single, they were in a relationship. it's not unreasonable to expect from a partner not to cheat.

• I don't know but maybe if your significant other tells you that they're not ovulating and they have a low chance of ever getting pregnant and you're clearly as naive as he was... Both were at fault for that. But lo and behold, he didn't force her to get an abortion and she lied. He was there for her after it and they dated for a long time afterwards and he introduced her to his family, but she kept cheating on him and they ended up breaking up. Then she made up a fake story to destroy him and said she accepts his apology and wants people to stop talking about it when people started questioning her and finding lies in her story.

Slut shaming is never okay though. That's why I said the comments are as you'd expect them.

I can't be bothered enough with this people to know the minutiae about what are lies and truths in this case but in South Korea the law that legalized abortion only passed in January this year and forgive me but I don't believe adult men can claim naivety to escape their duty assuming they don't want children to wear a condom, especially because I don't know how common are other birth control methods in SK but I know that atleast morning after pills need doctor prescription

Anyway gender related issues in SK are terrible and this case only makes it worse, haven't checked what the women issues groups in Korea are saying about this but it's probably heated

• I can't be bothered enough with this people to know the minutiae about what are lies and truths in this case but in South Korea the law that legalized abortion only passed in January this year and forgive me but I don't believe adult men can claim naivety to escape their duty assuming they don't want children to wear a condom, especially because I don't know how common are other birth control methods in SK but I know that atleast morning after pills need doctor prescription

Anyway gender related issues in SK are terrible and this case only makes it worse, haven't checked what the women issues groups in Korea are saying about this but it's probably heated

I said "both were at fault for that" because it takes two to tango, and just commented that he came off as really naive through all of this because he trusted her blindly through everything.

He didn't force her to have an abortion at the end of the day, from all the evidence it's clear she lied and removed her own agency to play the victim.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I said "both were at fault for that" because it takes two to tango, and just commented that he came off as really naive through all of this because he trusted her blindly through everything.

He didn't force her to have an abortion at the end of the day, from all the evidence it's clear she lied and removed her own agency to play the victim.

Even people found guilty in an actual criminal cases in court can be later proved innocent, plenty of examples, In this case the evidence seems to come from bystanders fangirls for a celeb and supposed friends not actual police detectives and prosecutors so your evidence is not that interesting for me, I speak because I know both men and women position and abortion is easy for men they don't need to do anything just the women who risks her physical and psychological health and I know that korean women have been campaigning hard for their rights in recent years

• Even people found guilty in an actual criminal cases in court can be later proved innocent, plenty of examples, In this case the evidence seems to come from bystanders fangirls for a celeb and supposed friends not actual police detectives and prosecutors so your evidence is not that interesting for me, I speak because I know both men and women position and abortion is easy for men they don't need to do anything just the women who risks her physical and psychological health and I know that korean women have been campaigning hard for their rights in recent years

Yeah yeah "men bad, women innocent always" even in cases when they're not

mKl7Ghm.png

• I can't be bothered enough with this people to know the minutiae about what are lies and truths in this case but in South Korea the law that legalized abortion only passed in January this year and forgive me but I don't believe adult men can claim naivety to escape their duty assuming they don't want children to wear a condom, especially because I don't know how common are other birth control methods in SK but I know that atleast morning after pills need doctor prescription

Typical condom use is only 80ish% effective. The only way for both men and women to make sure they don't get pregnant is not have sex. That's it.

• Typical condom use is only 80ish% effective. The only way for both men and women to make sure they don't get pregnant is not have sex. That's it.

I remember that scene from F.R.I

E.N.D.S. when Ross and Rachel learned that the hard way

mKl7Ghm.png

• Typical condom use is only 80ish% effective. The only way for both men and women to make sure they don't get pregnant is not have sex. That's it.

If they are used correctly the porcentage should be about 98%

Yeah yeah "men bad, women innocent always" even in cases when they're not

Knee-jerk response much? trying to protect his flawless image?, I try to be impartial as much as possible and know that women can commit crimes too but when male celebs get accused of something they get plenty of fangirls defending them but when females get involved in one I don't see fanboys defending them much it's rather female fans again like in Red Velvet Irene and recent bullying scandals involving female idols

I find this mudslinging very suspious especially since it was the tabloid Dispatch who started and I know they are corrupt bunch who only go after people they are not being paid to protect, or is it a coincidence that they never publish anything negative including dating about certain people

• If they are used correctly the porcentage should be about 98%

That's why it's called "typical condom use" because most people don't use them correctly. In fact the pull out method has been proven to be just as effective at stopping pregnancy than condoms because of that.

• That's why it's called "typical condom use" because most people don't use them correctly. In fact the pull out method has been proven to be just as effective at stopping pregnancy than condoms because of that.

Pull out just as effective what? I learned in biology that pre-ejacutlion fluid contains sperm not to mention some men don't have enough control to "pull out" in time, and of course that does not prevent STDs. South Korea has one of the smallest birthrates in the wold, I'm pretty sure that they don't get that by using the "pull out method"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!