Hitomi is leader dancer in izone (rosalia song)

• there are at least 5 members in IZ*ONE that could be main dancers in other girl groups lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 4 members leader dancers

Yeah but I mean girls really have grown well and developed superb skills so in my opinion:

Chaeyeon, Eunbi, Yena, Chaewon, and Yujin could be the main dancers in any group.

People many time forget about hands and head gestures and only rate "leg dancing"/"hip movement".

each of those girls here can steal the attention in perfect way

tenor.gif

409a161eb784da96e000b9b8332ab3be40caa19f.gifv

4dc61d376f39636bccec4328709afe5eca8a62bf.gifv

FrailCreamyBlobfish-max-1mb.gif

FakeCarelessChital-size_restricted.gif

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah but I mean girls really have grown well and developed superb skills so in my opinion:

Chaeyeon, Eunbi, Yena, Chaewon, and Yujin could be the main dancers in any group.

People many time forget about hands and head gestures and only rate "leg dancing"/"hip movement".

each of those girls here can steal the attention in perfect way

slow down there my friend...of those that you mentioned...

you would consider that someone like Chaewon would be a main dancer on par with someone like momo or lisa or seulgi?????

• slow down there my friend...of those that you mentioned...

you would consider that someone like Chaewon would be a main dancer on par with someone like momo or lisa or seulgi?????

you only mentioned top dancers from most popular groups lol... but do you know any main dancers/centers from groups which are for example top 11 - 20?!

remember that there is always like 40-50 new groups (last year was a bit weaker because of corona)...

plus even if you got great dance machine rookie like Bian if she is from nugu group then barely any people noticed her... she went viral because of face not because of skills...

• you only mentioned top dancers from most popular groups lol... but do you know any main dancers/centers from groups which are for example top 11 - 20?!

remember that there is always like 40-50 new groups (last year was a bit weaker because of corona)...

plus even if you got great dance machine rookie like Bian if she is from nugu group then barely any people noticed her... she went viral because of face not because of skills...

yeah but I mean girls really have grown well and developed superb skills so in my opinion:

firstly I'm not familiar with most unknown groups so you probably know a lot more than me lol

but your original post said could be main dancers in ANY GROUP which i found interesting...

I'm sure that the people you mentioned might be perfectly suited as a main dancer for some of the mid or lower tier groups...

• ah don't catch me on my words,

and you know how it is, we would never know how would for example RV looked if Seulgi was never their main dancer and for example Eunbi would debut in RV in her place, it's just left in our imagination to think about it, and consider what could be better, what could be worse etc.

but like I said many times I'm seriously praying for few older groups like Apink, Mamamoo and TWICE for contract renewals as well for IZ*ONE to continue at least as smaller group with 6-7-8 members on board.

and you know how it is, we would never know how would for example RV looked if Seulgi was never their main dancer and for example Eunbi would debut in RV in her place, it's just left in our imagination to think about it, and consider what could be better, what could be worse etc.

but like I said many times I'm seriously praying for few older groups like Apink, Mamamoo and TWICE for contract renewals as well for IZ*ONE to continue at least as smaller group with 6-7-8 members on board.

Seulgi was trainning for main vocalist but fail so sm given main dancer position cause she is great dancer

Eunbi was dancer backgroud for woolim

sorry I didn't mean to attack you for your words so my apologies if i gave you that impression.

but hypotheticals are all fun and good but for purely comparison purposes should one not compare like for like as in current Eunbi v current Seulgi

I mean we could take it further and ask what if Chaeyeon debuted in Twice instead of Momo

or even further like what if Jisoo choose SM instead of YG...

but regardless of what i think in regards to your second paragraph while i would love for them to renew the historical renewal rate for GG is very low (you might have more information on this than i do lol) and no Produce group has renewed previously so the lack of precedent doesn't bode well for Izone

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!