Somewhere To Rant

• Have to get something off your chest? Do it here. I wanted to make a thread for those of you who are struggling with something and you want someone to talk to. I'm online sometimes, but there's LOTS of other people who I'm sure will be willing to give their honest advice and opinion to you! Also, you can just type angrily here about petty things if you want to - you can do anything as long as it's within reason (obviously). So, get on with your complaints!! It can literally be ANYTHING. From your fav group disbanding to something in your life to something in the modern world that's happening right now - whatever the reason for your rant, do it here! We're all ears.

Everyone is Charismatic, Sensational and Beautiful - Practically perfect in every way.

tenor.giftenor.gif

"또 새롭게 피어나고, 숨을 참았지 안갯속의 너를 찾아낸 순간"

Edited once, last by chen-xiao ().

• girl i cant read that

Want the text bigger then?

Everyone is Charismatic, Sensational and Beautiful - Practically perfect in every way.

tenor.giftenor.gif

"또 새롭게 피어나고, 숨을 참았지 안갯속의 너를 찾아낸 순간"

• Hi friends, I'm the type to vent out all of my feelings. But sadly I don't have anyone to rant to, especially not with Kpop(no one I know cares about Kpop, and even if they did. They think me ranting about Kpop is pointless). So here, I am. I have a big rant incoming, but I don't feel like it today. Maybe another day, I'll definitely come back though.

Best In Town.

• Hi friends, I'm the type to vent out all of my feelings. But sadly I don't have anyone to rant to, especially not with Kpop(no one I know cares about Kpop, and even if they did. They think me ranting about Kpop is pointless). So here, I am. I have a big rant incoming, but I don't feel like it today. Maybe another day, I'll definitely come back though.

Hello!! I’ll most definitely be waiting for your rant! Just know I’ll support you no matter what, and I’m happy that you feel comfortable enough to rant here!💖

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• I don’t even really know where to start honestly. My mind has been a nonstop roller coaster these past few days. Filled with ups and downs and round n’ rounds. I guess I’ll start with my anxiety. It’s been pretty bad to say the least. Stressful situations and memories are to blame. I’ve tried to pretend like my trauma didn’t happen, but I can’t. It’s just…there. No way I can ever forget that. So I’ve been trying to deal with it in healthy ways. Breathing exercises, doing things I enjoy. But nothing seems to be working. It’s always there, dangling over my head. I just wish I never met him, you know? All of it could have been avoided if I never put my trust in him like that, if I never let my guard down. He’s taken something away from me I can never get back; my dignity and my purity. God I just want scream how much I hate him from the rooftops but something inside of me, some weird twisted feeling, makes me not hate him at the same time. I guess it’s his story? His terrible past? I don’t know, but still, that didn’t give him the right to hurt me. Sorry if this is a mess, I’m just kind of rambling on and on but I feel a bit better getting that off of my chest although there’s a lot more that I don’t know if I’m ready to get into yet.

♥︎♥︎

• I hate mean customers. I'm trying to help you, you asshole. I work here, don't tell me how to do something I know. I'm tired of being nice all the time. I wish I could not care about anything/everything. Why couldn't I be born rich? :cursing:

• I'm sick of my school. I'm sick of the students there. I'm sick of having to wait outside for them to let us in, I'm sick of that boy having a crush on me, I'm sick of men in general, I'm sick of math and teachers that think they can abuse students, I'm sick of religion, I'm sick of girls that bully other girls, and I'm sick of studying. :|

• I'm sick of my school. I'm sick of the students there. I'm sick of having to wait outside for them to let us in, I'm sick of that boy having a crush on me, I'm sick of men in general, I'm sick of math and teachers that think they can abuse students, I'm sick of religion, I'm sick of girls that bully other girls, and I'm sick of studying. :|

What a mood tbh-

♥︎♥︎

• Whoever you wonderful strangers are, here's a quote of the day:

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."

Maya Angelou

Best In Town.

Edited 3 times, last by Yunanri: The name "Maya" in my post is for some reason is linked to something unrelated... ().

• Hello friends, I'm back again.

I have a quick question. Since I don't go on TikTok, so I miss out on a lot of social media trends. And so maybe it started trending there or something but... Is it just me or are people suddenly adopting Ragdolls(cats)? Did it become a trend somewhere?

I have a Ragdoll cat, and recently it's been difficult to go to any local pet store to buy her food, we could not find the food we would usually buy for her(food that is made specifically for Ragdolls). We usually find the food easy, but now it's been going out of stock. Either people are adopting Ragdolls like never before, or there are people hoarding. I hope people aren't hoarding pet food, that is cruel to many other pet owners.

Best In Town.

• I hate not knowing what to think about stuff, being unsure regarding what others are really thinking is the worst. Especially when words and actions aren't matching, I don't think I'm equipped to deal with it. I can't stop thinking, rolling it over and over in my head. Even if I convince myself of what I fully trust, it's not long before my insecurities slowly creep up on me. Nothing is ruined, I need to calm down. Idk why I always think everything means more to me than it does to others, I'm nervous to come across as too intense ever so I try to tone it down. :pepe-peek:

• Hello friends, school started like 3 weeks ago. And I'm not feeling anything, ever have one of those days where you want to do nothing but just watch random stuff on YouTube. I'd not feel like talking to anyone, or playing games. I just feel like sitting down alone and watching YouTube. I have multiple hobbies other than just watching random stuff on YT. But... I just don't feel like it anymore. Y'know what I mean?

Best In Town.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!