Posts by Yunanri

I was afraid of TWICE not charting high, not because I worry about TWICE's reputation—but because I was worried about the antis' traffic jam. When you genuinely love and enjoy a group, their achievements and reputation should not be in your criteria of enjoyment. What antis tell me is that they are the type to trash on their own favorite idols if the idols "don't do well." Antis tell me one thing, does the silver spoon filled with caca taste good in your mouth? :D

Hello friends, school started like 3 weeks ago. And I'm not feeling anything, ever have one of those days where you want to do nothing but just watch random stuff on YouTube. I'd not feel like talking to anyone, or playing games. I just feel like sitting down alone and watching YouTube. I have multiple hobbies other than just watching random stuff on YT. But... I just don't feel like it anymore. Y'know what I mean?

Hello friends, I'm back again.

I have a quick question. Since I don't go on TikTok, so I miss out on a lot of social media trends. And so maybe it started trending there or something but... Is it just me or are people suddenly adopting Ragdolls(cats)? Did it become a trend somewhere?

I have a Ragdoll cat, and recently it's been difficult to go to any local pet store to buy her food, we could not find the food we would usually buy for her(food that is made specifically for Ragdolls). We usually find the food easy, but now it's been going out of stock. Either people are adopting Ragdolls like never before, or there are people hoarding. I hope people aren't hoarding pet food, that is cruel to many other pet owners.

Hi friends, I'm the type to vent out all of my feelings. But sadly I don't have anyone to rant to, especially not with Kpop(no one I know cares about Kpop, and even if they did. They think me ranting about Kpop is pointless). So here, I am. I have a big rant incoming, but I don't feel like it today. Maybe another day, I'll definitely come back though.