Hybe are one of the most incompetent labels

• Best Answer

They have so many weaknesses on their management.

I would like to say that their management team was not robust enough to manage more than one group (specially when the 1st group was this easy to handle and gifted)

HOWEVER, that's not the case, they have changed the structure of their staff after the IPO and faced 2 problems.

One: a change on direction and priorities with the new headboard, it's so apparent that many of these new people have very different priorities and stupidly enough, they do not fully grasp the scope of their audience and the reason why they received praises once upon a time.

Also, its very clear that they have this arrogant stance in front of several situation. They really think they can just make any statement and noone will dare to contradict them... instead of doing their job and make the proper background and fact check.

These people (who casually have only been involved in games and such) do not know how to managed the career of real people and it shows.

The Garam situation is very heavy but a lot of their decisions are questionable, I am so done

Two: the lack of background check in general, not only are they getting trainees without enough investigation but their staff in general. From big to small, they have lots of breaches in the security of these idols, leaks of their personal information, travel information and even of their music. The rest of them are incompetent enough that they can't deal with it, can work fast enough to solve things. What a joke.

Good thing that more and more people are opening their eyes. Let me just say that many of us ARMYs, specially only-ARMY are extremely angry and disappointed on everything that has happened in the past couple of years. They have done unrepairable damage at this point and we are not going to forget

Many may have left this place because of company stans (who will stand on their head to defend that dumb company) but know that we are very unhappy. So, good to see them be called out for their incompetence and greed (and if it is not the consequence of their own action. How long will company stans keep calling it 'sabotage' and 'persecution', I would like to see).

⟭⟬ ARTIST OF THE YEAR ⟭⟬

AWARDS-AMERICAN-MUSIC--97_1637613102609_1637613116956.JPG

• also, to all the "bts scandals were well handled" comments..??

bts' scandals were pretty much all petty ones, so they never had to actually handle a REAL scandal before.

ikr. BTS never even had serious scandals to begin with. All that HYBE ever did was sue people with a lawsuit, and call it a day. I don't think that would work with every controversy, especially serious ones like this.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• reina-en

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • Eh, Hybe is a company like any other large company. There's good and bad. Le Sserafim on the whole seems rushed and sloppy, so it's no surprise that this situation and how it's being handled reflects that. I don't have too many complaints about BigHit Music though, which is separate. I don't know enough about the other labels under Hybe to have an opinion about them, except Source Music is also complicit in this messiness and appears to have significant management and financial problems. I don't think it was a wise acquisition and the need for income from that label probably directly led to the current situation.

• :pepe-popcorn: bang pd hired incompetent and arrogant idiots to run hybe and it's going in the gutter surprisingly fast. they can't even manage their golden goose properly, which doesn't look good for the newer groups on the roster

• :pepe-popcorn: bang pd hired incompetent and arrogant idiots to run hybe and it's going in the gutter surprisingly fast. they can't even manage their golden goose properly, which doesn't look good for the newer groups on the roster

This statement is even more true now. We can expect more games in the future.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!